Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In disbelief that she thinks deep fried chips are only 100 calories more than air fried šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looking at her recipe thereā€™s roughly 1200 cals a portion, probably more but had to guess with the friesā€¦and then wonders why her trousers are tight šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
The thing I canā€™t help but wonder - what did they sit on at this nakey dinner? Was it wipe clean chairs or like the tissue they put on medical couches ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No idea but if sheā€™s climaxing everywhere, theyā€™d better be putting down wet floor signs. Hope the waiting staff get paid properly,
Itā€™s a while different wipe down service.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The article had a picture of some wafty looking semi sheer nylon type stuff. No thanks!!!
It's giving thrush.
---
No idea but if sheā€™s climaxing everywhere, theyā€™d better be putting down wet floor signs. Hope the waiting staff get paid properly,
Itā€™s a while different wipe down service.
Thirsty Spill Pad. An apt nickname for our Gizz.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Looking at her recipe thereā€™s roughly 1200 cals a portion, probably more but had to guess with the friesā€¦and then wonders why her trousers are tight šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Yep. I think she looks fine as she is but if she hates her weight so much, why can she not see her high calorie dining is the cause. There will be other factors - she has attributed her weight gain to ADHD meds - but primarily, she has gained weight because she loves indulgent food and likes to eat it regularly.
---
Just reading the naked dinner party article. Christ alive.

"Then onto the floor for a short breathwork class. My last encounter with this was at a retreat in Ibiza where I almost climaxed publicly ā€“ just from breathing ā€“ and then levitated (Iā€™m deadly serious!) so I know itā€™s powerful. "
Always at pains to remind us that she is *so sexual*.

Someone in Vogue has done another of these ā€˜I went to a nude dinner partyā€™ articlesā€¦

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She really is the gift that keeps on giving with her contradictory food/weight nonsense isnā€™t she. Pure tattle fuel. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
She really is the gift that keeps on giving with her contradictory food/weight nonsense isnā€™t she. Pure tattle fuel. šŸ˜‚
The delicious irony that she was part of the ā€˜mOvEmEnTā€™ 10-15 years ago encouraging women to cook themselves thin by frying eggs in water, bleeping with our millennial brains giving us all disordered eating habits and body dysmorphia.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone seen the video she uploaded about her birthday where she says she observes (with mock embarrassment) that sheā€™s stuck her unwanted chewing gum ā€˜on her phoneā€™ but actually appears to be sticking it under the table in the restaurant, 90s schoolgirl style?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
screenshot please šŸ™
947C648D-4472-4349-B0E8-D9EC41FEF0F8.jpeg

Clearly on the beg, itā€™s not exactly a place thatā€™s booked up all the time, itā€™s a normal small (but very good) family run restaurant right in the centre of town. She means ā€œcanā€™t believe Iā€™ve not been invited here for freeā€

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Iā€™m astounded that not only did she disgustingly stick her gum under the counter of a restaurant, but that she posted a video of it! What a skanky witch.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m hospitality-adjacent. If a ā€œnameā€ chef was like ā€œoooh I canā€™t believe I havenā€™t been to your place yetā€ then either they can come as a normal punter, pay as normal and weā€™d probably do something a little more special and hope they go ā€œbleeping HELL LIVIAā€™S LAND OF LINGUINI IS AMAZINGā€ on social mediaā€¦ orā€¦ if they want a freebie (duck off. them = wealthy celebrities, us = restaurant with bills) then THEY can cook it and weā€™ll make a massive deal out of it for a night šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.