Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2023-04-04 at 09.10.37.png

???? She used to be happy having acute ADHD before everyone started talking about it on the internet???

I don't know why I even attempt to understand what point she's trying to make, she's just too dumb for words.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm getting over Covid and the brain fog is real. It's horrible, I don't feel like myself. duck off Gizzi.
---
View attachment 2077166

???? She used to be happy having acute ADHD before everyone started talking about it on the internet???

I don't know why I even attempt to understand what point she's trying to make, she's just too dumb for words.
It's because she's not special anymore, she doesn't want to be diagnosed with a common thing that lots of common ordinary people have. She wants a special unique unicorn diagnosis.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is she simultaneously trying to gatekeep ADHD and deny the existence of brain fog. She's lucky she's never experienced it. It's horrible when it happens.

Reactions: 12
Why is she simultaneously trying to gatekeep ADHD and deny the existence of brain fog. She's lucky she's never experienced it. It's horrible when it happens.
Its just so arrogant. I used to love her, she seems to have changed so much.

Reactions: 10
Same, I even bought her cookbooks. She was refreshing, she was cool, a bit like how my husband had got into Jamie Oliver as the Naked Chef in the 00s Gizzi was doing it for me in the 10s.

Reactions: 6
I used to love her, she seems to have changed so much.
I feel the same. Actually I feel very sad for her watching this car crash. It’s not the sudden ADHD diagnosis (I’m sure her niece was diagnosed years ago) she just seems to be spiralling out of control. I wonder if she’s depressed at where her life is

Reactions: 6
Same here - got a few of her books, used to love her cooking progs and her style, she used to come across really cool in interviews, engaging and interesting. Now it’s all selfies with her tits out (but don’t DARE comment on them), gatekeeping ADHD and just generally thinking she is superior to everyone. She’s a knob head!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
A million quid for that… even with the gifted dream kitchen and range

Reactions: 2
DD899A2C-C185-43A4-835F-6C50A2FE23E2.jpeg

a foody guy I follow on insta posted a candid shot of Gizzi and I wondered if she was still an insufferable head. Quick check and yes, she is. Glad this thread keeps ticking on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her hair does nothing for her, I wish she’d go back to her style from a few years ago (beehive, Audrey Hepburn cosplay), it would suit her so much more. She always says she’s self-conscious she’s gained so much weight, but the issue is not dressing for her shape rather than the fact she’s gained a few pounds.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.