Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she realise she's a week early for IWD?

I take issue with that 'abortion is illegal in the western world' line. Yes in places like the US abortion rights are being trampled on, but in countries like the UK abortion is safe, free and accessible. It can be dangerous to use broad brush statements like that, as women may feel that a termination is impossible to obtain, and creates an atmosphere of panic. Obviously just my opinion and we all know Gizzi isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Reactions: 17
Screenshot 2023-03-03 at 17.50.42.png

Gizzi's very fond of this sort of post. "Oh I just stumbled across this picture of me looking hot". Or "This just popped up on my phone". Of course it did.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And making it known she DID IT FIRST 5 years ago! When Taylor La Shae was a mere newborn baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was she really getting stroppy about Prince Harry maybe being diagnosed with ADHD / ADD?
She really wants to be the only person with it doesn’t she? Anyone else who dares to have it is diluting her paid for diagnosis I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was she really getting stroppy about Prince Harry maybe being diagnosed with ADHD / ADD?
She really wants to be the only person with it doesn’t she? Anyone else who dares to have it is diluting her paid for diagnosis I suppose.
I practically RAN here this morning after seeing that! Imagine trying to gatekeep a diagnosis. She’s bleeping insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I practically RAN here this morning after seeing that! Imagine trying to gatekeep a diagnosis. She’s bleeping insufferable
She only ever talks about it in these instances as well, and as far as I’ve seen hasn’t mentioned any treatment she’s having or general management strategies - even just appropriate nutritional intake can massively help so she could actually do something useful with that.
Despite more awareness etc it is very difficult to work with the general perception and attitudes toward particular aspects and symptoms of ADHD - if she cares about it so much it would be really helpful if she could either shut up about it or do something useful 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She only ever talks about it in these instances as well, and as far as I’ve seen hasn’t mentioned any treatment she’s having or general management strategies - even just appropriate nutritional intake can massively help so she could actually do something useful with that.
Despite more awareness etc it is very difficult to work with the general perception and attitudes toward particular aspects and symptoms of ADHD - if she cares about it so much it would be really helpful if she could either shut up about it or do something useful 🙄
She doesn’t give a tit about anything other than what she perceives as clout.

Being the first at everything🙄 she’s an insufferable childish twit

Reactions: 5
The incidence of adhd is thought to be around 5% in the general population and historically it’s been much harder to diagnose as if you weren’t the stereotypical young naughty boy who couldn’t stay still then you didn’t have ADHD. Now it’s being diagnosed in more girls and women and also in men as they get older. Research has found that I t’s very unusual to have the hyperactive components of adhd over the age of 7 - I can recommend a series of talks from Dr Russell Barkley if anyone wants to know more (my youngest has adhd and I’ve done a lot of research).

She can’t gatekeep a diagnosis just because it makes her feel special!

Reactions: 12
The incidence of adhd is thought to be around 5% in the general population and historically it’s been much harder to diagnose as if you weren’t the stereotypical young naughty boy who couldn’t stay still then you didn’t have ADHD. Now it’s being diagnosed in more girls and women and also in men as they get older. Research has found that I t’s very unusual to have the hyperactive components of adhd over the age of 7 - I can recommend a series of talks from Dr Russell Barkley if anyone wants to know more (my youngest has adhd and I’ve done a lot of research).

She can’t gatekeep a diagnosis just because it makes her feel special!
Thanks for this, I will share with my sister whose eldest is currently mid way through a 2 year CAMHS waiting list for a diagnosis. It's just THAT EASY TO GET DIAGNOSED!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks for this, I will share with my sister whose eldest is currently mid way through a 2 year CAMHS waiting list for a diagnosis. It's just THAT EASY TO GET DIAGNOSED!
this is just what i came here to say - anyone who actually works in mental health knows how insanely long the diagnosis process is (if you aren't privileged enough to be paying for a diagnosis like Gizzi did). she has absolutely no bleeping clue what she's talking about and it's really embarrassing

Reactions: 12
Desperately dredging the archives to big herself up( as she always loves to do 🤦🏻‍♂️)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.