Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s Penelope Cruz at what, 25? Penelope at 48 is beautiful but does not look like that.

People are flattering you because they suck up to d list celebrities online.

Your hair sucks because you are trying to look like 25 year old models. It also needs a wash.

Reactions: 15
Incredible how these people have had such an expensive education but can't spell or use correct grammar. I cannot work out what she's saying...is she saying she looks like Penelope Cruz?
She’s trying to seem coy about how apparently “lots” of people have said she looks like her there, but she’s just coming across as completely full of herself, again. No idea why she has “way better” in quotation marks, it makes it seem like she’s being sarcastic about her looking better than her.
Seriously though, how can multiple people have seen that picture of Cruz and sent it to Gizzi saying it looks like her.
She just loves loves LOVES telling everyone how much she looks like some younger hotter girl every other week 🙄

Reactions: 12
Yep, exactly, she just does it for the rush of messages saying “she looks just like you”

her latest haircut just makes her look like Uma Thurman at the end of pulp fiction rather than any young glamorous Spanish model 😂
---

It’s also so sad that each of her tagged businesses in her insta bio have either stopped or gone out of business. Why would you keep them there? What does she actually do all day?

Reactions: 6
I’m getting general career panic vibes from Gizzi. I wonder if she is regretting not building up a following on TikTok, I imagine you need that these days to do a lot of the stuff she might be interested in? It’s like she thinks because she did the hard yards at one point, she shouldn’t need to now. Her reputation seems to be finally catching up with her too, particularly now youth is no excuse.

Reactions: 8
I'm struggling to see her ever doing the hard graft, to be honest. She seems to have bursts in which she signs up for a new project, shoots some grubby thirst shots, complains about having to work 31hr days, then becomes the most unwell anyone has ever been, ever. Cue her guzzling bone broth every day 🙄🙄
Then she's unemployed again. 🤷

Reactions: 9
Oh damn she shouldn’t have dyed her hair black. Looks so harsh. Like kat slater/charity from emmerdale vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i think she said she box dyed her hair and it came out black when it should’ve been dark brown. She doesn’t like it and cut her fringe short and doesn’t like that either. I don’t think I’ve ever read such a self-deprecating post from her actually. Although it’s so poorly written it’s hard to know exactly what she was saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she always been like this online and I just didn’t notice a few years ago? I find her so weird these days, there’s severe delusion and narcissism with almost every post.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she always been like this online and I just didn’t notice a few years ago? I find her so weird these days, there’s severe delusion and narcissism with almost every post.
I was thinking this the other day - I used to really like her cooking programmes and her as a person. She did an ‘In the Bathroom’ with Sali Hughes which I watched recently and she came across really well on it,but like a completely different person from the one she portrays nowadays on insta, it’s really odd!

Reactions: 6
Every year Gizzi behaves like she invented pancakes, or her recipe is wildly different to every other pancake recipe that has been written about for decades. Delusional.

• Haha
I GENUINELY feel like she struggles badly with the aging process, and so to compensate for the fact that she’s not this whip thin, glamorous young thing anymore, she’s going overboard with how ‘wonderful’ she believes she is.

Reactions: 11
Course you did, you delusional nut job 😂😂
She is a master at backhanded compliments. It’s literally impossible for her to give a genuine compliment that doesn’t in some way refer to her being the originator and the one that did it best. Everyone else is just a poor copy…”but it’s great to see everyone come through!” 🙄

How does she have any friends or a boyfriend. She must be absolutely insufferable in person.

Reactions: 11
She kept referring to her pancake recipe as infamous which I don’t think she quite meant.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.