@gizmopep & @deborahlouise1991mainnow #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to be careful in the kitchen. With all that synthetic hair and fishnet she’d go up like a firework if she went near a naked flame 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's just done their 'tea' I say that very loosely and she might aswell have headbutted the food, she looked so peeved and hacked off...a brioche bun, chicken burger, crisps and raisins...🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's just done their 'tea' I say that very loosely and she might aswell have headbutted the food, she looked so peeved and hacked off...a brioche bun, chicken burger, crisps and raisins...🤦
I was shocked it’s usually 7 alphabet potato shapes 😂

• Haha
we should all have a tattle meet up, blue wkd and malibu all round, a chicken burger on brioche bun each (with potato stars of course) and blasting all the gizmopep tunes on full blast 🥳

• Haha
we should all have a tattle meet up, blue wkd and malibu all round, a chicken burger on brioche bun each (with potato stars of course) and blasting all the gizmopep tunes on full blast 🥳
Well! Deb was on live on her own last night. With all of about 20 people watching her drink Malibu in a lace top. Anyway, after having to tell Jenna what WhatsApp is (!) they’re setting up a WhatsApp group and they’re ”all” meeting up in Leeds. Let’s get the crate of blues in and get ourselves their in a slutty outfit and get practicing the head rolling!

• Haha
Another weekend those kids have just been abandoned in the house. It’s awful. Never known them to do anything with the kids on a weekend, no soft play, the park, cinema, trampoline park, just dumped on their tablets. My kids went to golf with their dad yesterday and I took the baby to soft play and today they are riding their horses which I know is extreme but like I say the park is free and the amount that girl spends o. Herself and alcohol no doubt Money from benefits for the children is a disgrace.

• Sad
  • Angry
I just stumbled upon these comments I screenshotted from when she was newly single 😳
488DD6DB-752F-434B-AB4E-CBF01C202F3C.jpeg

9B4DE5BA-3130-4492-BF9D-E30FCCAB7F8C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Isn’t it funny how she was ill all week and couldn’t bring herself to get herself changed or clean the house up. Soon as Friday comes she’s ok , fresh clothes makeup done hair done ready for a few blues to show herself up on the internet. Maybe the reason you feel so tit is because you are not supposed to drink on anti depressants. Bet the weekend was spent in bed, boys left to entertain themselves. They never do anything as a family and it’s so sad because things don’t even need to cost money but she’s willing to buy a crate of wkd a week and Malibu and takeaways. I bet she’s the talk of the school, genuinely feel sorry for those kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I know it’s not Easter yet but here’s a Christmas treat for you all 😂
Does she actually think she looks hot. She’s a scraggy old bike. Bet that’s had more pricks than a second hand dartboard . A right old “Rattley” as the expression goes. Nothing touches the sides with that one !!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.