@gizmopep & @deborahlouise1991mainnow #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have just just heard her right? Her fella’s having tuna mayo and mushy peas for dinner? 😂😂😂. Another hard watch from Deborah 🤦🏽‍♀️. She sounds tipsy to me 🤔

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Have just just heard her right? Her fella’s having tuna mayo and mushy peas for dinner? 😂😂😂. Another hard watch from Deborah 🤦🏽‍♀️. She sounds tipsy to me 🤔
Yea but he’s also having hot and spicy chicken and cheese with that… make it make sense !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion: #2 Deborah Louise & Gizmopep:

Too ill all week to cook nothing but frozen shite, but always recovers to get wrecked with breadstick on Friday night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ll have a go 🤣

Deborah Louise & PeppieGizmo #2 On weekdays she’s sick, but on Friday’s she gets pissed with breadstick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That video where she’s hilariously being sarky made me want to drive to Bradford and stick a 100% Chicken Chargrill up her Harris. She really is a twit and Deborah if you are reading you serve up shite for your family it’s appalling

That video where she’s hilariously being sarky made me want to drive to Bradford and stick a 100% Chicken Chargrill up her Harris. She really is a twit and Deborah if you are reading you serve up shite for your family it’s appalling
She keeps saying that she’s adapted to what they want. The only thing that bint adapts is her Amazon wish list 🥀

Reactions: 6
birds eye hot and spicy chicken, tuna mayonnaise, mushy peas and grated cheese on top
1A9BAB7d9C9dD3S9cdec8s- Dsg21xd9adfsghhxfDse3.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
she's telling that person to educate themselves on children with autism and that she's a good parent, was that when she left her child to sleep in the doorway when everyone was drunk ?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
she's telling that person to educate themselves on children with autism and that she's a good parent, was that when she left her child to sleep in the doorway when everyone was drunk ?
Or when her and breadstick were completely steaming while the kids were upstairs with their “poorly” dad, and breadstick went AWOL without her phone and dopey Debs was that worried that she was going to go looking for her. But not before making three sad TikToks about it first 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
Or when her and breadstick were completely steaming while the kids were upstairs with their “poorly” dad, and breadstick went AWOL without her phone and dopey Debs was that worried that she was going to go looking for her. But not before making three sad TikToks about it first 🤔🤔🤔
She done the stripper one as well whilst breadstick was awol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She looks out of it most of the time I don’t think she could stand there for more than about 5 minutes actually cooking some proper food. She lies aswell, she said they eat roasts with veg for a start. Never seen her do an actual roast dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks out of it most of the time I don’t think she could stand there for more than about 5 minutes actually cooking some proper food. She lies aswell, she said they eat roasts with veg for a start. Never seen her do an actual roast dinner.
Only her Sunday sausages

• Haha
I woke at 6.30 and had my usual invites to watch her live at 3am. That’s another day of being ignored for the kids, poor lads.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I woke at 6.30 and had my usual invites to watch her live at 3am. That’s another day of being ignored for the kids, poor lads.
They never do anything but be in that house!!! It’s quite nice where I am today, probably is where she is, surely getting them out to a park is something is better! Selfish drunken mess!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.