@gizmopep & @deborahlouise1991mainnow #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the debs " fella" that the friend brought home poorly? If it is I thought she said he was making dinners and looking after the kids tonight? Poorly i.e steaming or had a bad sniff! So wheres bread sticks? Debs was so worried she done 3 videos!! Has she been found? We need an update 🤦🏻‍♀️I do hope she's ok thou. I think when debs is going to docs she might want to take her to see one aswell

Reactions: 8
Is the debs " fella" that the friend brought home poorly? If it is I thought she said he was making dinners and looking after the kids tonight? Poorly i.e steaming or had a bad sniff! So wheres bread sticks? Debs was so worried she done 3 videos!! Has she been found? We need an update 🤦🏻‍♀️I do hope she's ok thou. I think when debs is going to docs she might want to take her to see one aswell
Yeah I thought the same so that means that the boyfriend was actually out and Deborah and breadstick was in with the kids. They both looked proper smashed aswell. Imagine if something happened and one of the kids were ill or something. Not right honestly and Deborah wonders why we write stuff about the drinking and whatever else goes on in that house.

Reactions: 5
Simply wow....the undressing one, Christ this woman has no shame morals or dignity...stick to what you're good at love, a crappy mother with your processed crap filled kids that deserve better.
Fyi dense Debs, once you upload things like this it's set the the world wide web meaning it can be shared thousands of times in a a matter of seconds. And what does that mean as your children get older and possibly stumble across such images they'll see what scatty skanky piece of shite you are. Sort your self out.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Simply wow....the undressing one, Christ this woman has no shame morals or dignity...stick to what you're good at love, a crappy mother with your processed crap filled kids that deserve better.
Fyi dense Debs, once you upload things like this it's set the the world wide web meaning it can be shared thousands of times in a a matter of seconds. And what does that mean as your children get older and possibly stumble across such images they'll see what scatty skanky piece of shite you are. Sort your self out.
Breadstick did the same and I think she got some stick for it in comments and then said her button came undone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Missed the drama last night. We were in bed. Sober. Because my two year old granddaughter was staying.

So Luke was in bed “ill”. Breadstick went missing and before starting a one woman search party Deb did three TikToks and felt the need to tell us another twice that she’s her daughter in lo. So with Deb intending to search for the mother in lo, who is supposed to be looking after the kids if one of them woke up?

• Wow
Missed the drama last night. We were in bed. Sober. Because my two year old granddaughter was staying.

So Luke was in bed “ill”. Breadstick went missing and before starting a one woman search party Deb did three TikToks and felt the need to tell us another twice that she’s her daughter in lo. So with Deb intending to search for the mother in lo, who is supposed to be looking after the kids if one of them woke up?
This takes some beating doesn’t it. They really are scum the lot of them. I was hoping that Debs had just had a tit upbringing then got in with the wrong family afterwards (breadsticks) but deep down was ok, but she isn’t is she. !!!! She takes no responsibility for herself or those poor boys. Are SS involved with this family does anyone know x

Luke was originally out and that friend had to take him home. The tit meals she feeds them, deborah admits she’s in bed basically all weekend. What a messy homelife those boys have got. I could never ever imagine standing in my kitchen rubbing up my mother in law pissed up whilst my kids are in bed. Her eldest is 12, soon he’s old enough to have tik tok, imagine his friends saying I saw your mother and grandmother drunk dancing all over each other on tik tok, sheer embarrassment.
---
Read the comments on their videos last night.

Reactions: 3
Me Muvva en law Is missin I nede to luk 4 er but ide beast mak free tictocs ferst I wunda if she's gon to shag er sun's m8 !?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know she takes her boys to school can u imagine being one of the other kids mums and see her on tiktoc acting like this!! You would be mortified for her!! She's trying to be seductive, unbuttoning her t-shirt. Seriously stop. U have 3 boys upstairs in bed. Enough, give yourself a reality check. U want to have a drink fine have one don't act like that for the world to see. No update on MIL, you know tattle will get the blame 😂 or maybe she was in the house the full time.

I know she takes her boys to school can u imagine being one of the other kids mums and see her on tiktoc acting like this!! You would be mortified for her!! She's trying to be seductive, unbuttoning her t-shirt. Seriously stop. U have 3 boys upstairs in bed. Enough, give yourself a reality check. U want to have a drink fine have one don't act like that for the world to see. No update on MIL, you know tattle will get the blame 😂 or maybe she was in the house the full time.
It’s either always Tattle’s fault or that partner that seems to mysteriously reappear now and again. They’re both very messy drunks but the mother in law just seems to be an emotional mess when she has a few. Fancy just taking yourself off knowing your three grandchildren are asleep in a house with no one remotely capable of caring for them if something was to happen. I mean they all smoke. That house could be half burned and the drunken halfwits would be too unconscious to know anything about it. Just imagine!

• Angry
Just in case there’s a dirty delete today
Unbelievable 😳 and they have the front to put tattle down
Do they ever look in the morning and think oh no shouldn't have done that 🤷‍♀️
Wheres the lick arse jemma now saying its ok to act in this Manor 🤦‍♀️ it clearly isn't 🙄 shocking really truly shocking 😳

Is that Jenna OK? I checked her dancing videos out 😳no surprise she thinks Debs is awesome. Some tiles missing on her roof

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Crikey , what a state . I think the mother in law shouldn't be drinking full stop as she seems like she has few issues . I wonder if Deb was stumbling round the streets looking for her .

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just when you thought they couldn’t get any stranger, look at the sons friend on this video 🤢
hes poorly so spreading his germs on her so she can pass to the kids! yeah real good thinking there!
---
Mother in law has gone missing drunk with no phone walking the streets, so Deborah decides to do not 1 but 3 tik toks 🙄
why get drunk if your head is in that state! its never helped anyone before and never will! morons

Last edited:
  • Heart
All tik toks apart from the raving one last night have completely gone off breadsticks wall. Deborah knows she looks a state and was in that mess with her kids in the house!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.