@gizmopep & @deborahlouise1991mainnow #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the comments, people saw right through them, someone said it was all for the sake of her ex and I'm inclined to agree tbh
8AF A619Df6F.png

8AF A619Df6Fa.png

8AF A619Df6Fb.png

8AF A619Df6Fc.png

8AF A619Df6Fd.png

8AF A619Df6Fe.png

8AF A619Df6Ff.png

8AF A619Df6Fg.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think that's what's called being bang to rights caught out 🀣🀣 im laughing me head off 🀣 come on jemma genna whatever she's called send them some sweets that will make it all better πŸ˜‰ πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£ completely deluded why oh why would you even post ya nans gone awol but carry on dancing the night away pissed as a fart πŸ™„πŸ€£ oh they do make for a laugh tho don't they its Jerry Kyle at its finest isnt it 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 im cracking up 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
well my theory is, she went to get another bag of coke and they concocted this whole thing to try and get the ex's attention !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
jesus wept
She's clearly not getting any attention of her man if she's doing that on SM , Debs love - keep it buttoned up because those poor boys will have piss ripped out of them for your pissed up actions , whilst I'm giving you advice I'm pretty sure your local council will have a haf scheme going through the holidays so you could register your boys for some free fun activities.

Reactions: 9
She's clearly not getting any attention of her man if she's doing that on SM , Debs love - keep it buttoned up because those poor boys will have piss ripped out of them for your pissed up actions , whilst I'm giving you advice I'm pretty sure your local council will have a haf scheme going through the holidays so you could register your boys for some free fun activities.
this was my thought too, she's just giving bullies ammunition for when the kids start secondary school

Reactions: 7
She needs some blood tests, her skin colouring is awful , problem liver disease from all the drink.

Reactions: 6
She did OF with breadstick, I don’t think either of them have any kind of care of the tit they post on the internet 😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Breadstick is okay πŸ™„ Deborah is back on live later and having a few drinks and Plating up a takeaway. How exciting πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.