@gizmopep & @deborahlouise1991mainnow #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s in bed all day with a bad back, more presents sent off Jenna and she’s doing an easy dinner today garlic bread with a tin of spaghetti and sausages with cheese and leftovers for the other boy. Deborah when exactly do you make anything that isn’t easy? It’s usually a brioche bun with an oven chicken burger and a slice of plastic cheese and 7 alphabet shapes. Must be very difficult and time consuming all that 🙄

Reactions: 4
Back to the norm then. Unwashed and “poorly” with kids eating tinned shite. The bad back maybe has something to do with her contorting round her kitchen like a poundshop stripper at weekend. If only she put as much energy into her kids. Also, we only ever see the kitchen. I bet that house is a holy show. An absolute chaotic tip. Ffs Deborah get a grip for the sake of your kids! Selfish hole!

Reactions: 7
So the mid week comedown is in full effect, the drama queen will be right as rain come Friday though, wonder if they’ll give anymore shout outs to the thread ? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How can you give your kids that for dinner. A tin of spaghetti and some garlic bread!!!! It’s ok tho they can have another takeaway. I might quit my job, it must be nice to be on benefits sitting at home all day ordering takeaway. She probably only wants to push for an appt for her other son so she can claim more DLA

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ere you tatters....Bradfords finest riveting content 👌

Attachments

• Haha
Has anyone noticed which we all know anyways she references what is written on here in her videos,not the exact words but funny how we mentioned her felllaaaa not doing anything suddenly he's busting his arse dishing food up and her not doing anything with kids 'were having a movie night on Saturday aren't we kids, on Saturday were going to watch a movie aren't we on Saturday'

• Haha
I’ve honestly seen it all now.. that Jenna is using the top of her kitchen cupboards as shoe storage 😂😂!!!! I’m screaming

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I noticed Jenna puts her shoes on the cupboards, bit bizarre like, I watched loads of her videos a while back. She had an eating disorder and I think she’s actually quite vulnerable. I think Deborah takes the piss with her a bit with the gifts.

• Sad
WTF has this world come too. I just looked that Jenna woman up, is this what the human race wants - to watch someone unload several bags of shopping one item at a time. duck sake, people need to get out more, no wonder MH is so high !!!

WTF has this world come too. I just looked that Jenna woman up, is this what the human race wants - to watch someone unload several bags of shopping one item at a time. duck sake, people need to get out more, no wonder MH is so high !!!
Haha..I saw that !!

Reactions: 1
The sausage tcakes video from this morning has me howling & cringing att he same time 🤣🤣 let's see if I can fit 3 sausages on this tcakw there only small I wanted bigger ones but the shop didn't have them....
I know docile debs you could have given him 2 tcakes and put 1 and a half sausage on each....like magic he would have had 2 tcakes......wow.....imagine that?!

Well tonight’s delight is Hotdogs, biscuits and crisps cause that’s what kids want. Well im
Sorry Deborah, children may want that tit but as a responsible mother who
Apparently has her kids best interests at heart shouldn’t be dishing up that kinda tit. Cook them so fresh food , they may even get to
Like it if they are offered it. YOU ARE A DISGRACE !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
all her gunt lickers telling her she's doing a brilliant job, what ? is that when you're not blotto on WKD which is all day everyday ?

Bet she will be up early tomorrow getting herself ready for the Friday night sesh. Funny how she’s always feeling her self come the weekend 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.