Girls Aloud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always remembered that.

Her true colours came out during that moment, imho. I've always felt that she's unpleasant under all the glam and good PR training.
A million percent....all three of the other girls have been very vocal in their support of Sarah and have congratulated her on the announcement of her autobiography, the best Cheryl could manage is a broken heart emoji and a repost of someone elses instagram story....

Nowadays I can't decide whether shes just a bleep or is heading into slightly loony reclusive territory like the woman from Abba.

Reactions: 11
A million percent....all three of the other girls have been very vocal in their support of Sarah and have congratulated her on the announcement of her autobiography, the best Cheryl could manage is a broken heart emoji and a repost of someone elses instagram story....

Nowadays I can't decide whether shes just a bleep or is heading into slightly loony reclusive territory like the woman from Abba.
There were blinds about her having an addiction to prescription drugs

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There were blinds about her having an addiction to prescription drugs
I've seen people wonder if her malaria was about covering up something else.

Remember how thin she got when she was with that JP guy? Like, dangerously thin and very sickly looking but the only thing she said about any of it was that his dad died. That whole era was extremely strange for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've seen people wonder if her malaria was about covering up something else.

Remember how thin she got when she was with that JP guy? Like, dangerously thin and very sickly looking but the only thing she said about any of it was that his dad died. That whole era was extremely strange for her.
A few people who claim to be insiders have came on forums (Tattle included) and said anorexia or bulimia. Some also say coke. I don’t have a clue but she was too thin when she announced her divorce from Ashley in 2010. Her weight has fluctuated a lot too. Especially around 2008. and she never used to be underweight on Popstars so it’s not her natural weight like some people have claimed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
A few people who claim to be insiders have came on forums (Tattle included) and said anorexia. Some also say coke. I don’t have a clue but she was too thin when she announced her divorce from Ashley in 2010. Her weight has fluctuated a lot too. Especially around 2008. and she never used to be underweight on Popstars so it’s not her natural weight like some people have claimed.
Looks like she's had a nose job since then too

Reactions: 3
Had an afternoon watching off the record and if anyone hasn’t seen the meltdown Cheryl has in Australia (I think) over the wardrobe 😂. When everyone else gets a new outfit from wardrobe and Cheryl has to go to the interview in her own clothes and keeps banging on about ‘nadine has got a tv outfit and she’s doing radio and I’ve got a radio outfit for being asked for tv’😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
'If ya here just tap the focking tabel'

Ghost hunting with girls aloud is another Gem

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Me and my sister often quote “THIS IS WHY I DON’T DRINK, PEOPLE!”
I find Kimbo the most annoying one now. Like someone said up thread she is Chezza’s cronie. Her whole career now is revealing snippets of Cheryl’s life in interviews with OK!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Had an afternoon watching off the record and if anyone hasn’t seen the meltdown Cheryl has in Australia (I think) over the wardrobe 😂. When everyone else gets a new outfit from wardrobe and Cheryl has to go to the interview in her own clothes and keeps banging on about ‘nadine has got a tv outfit and she’s doing radio and I’ve got a radio outfit for being asked for tv’😂🤣
Wasn’t there another scene where they were backstage about to perform and Cheryl was sulking about her legs or something and brought nadine over to stand next to her to compare themselves?! I used to love how nadine never gave her the time of day with any of it 😂 id say she was so draining to be around. All that constant moaning and negativity

Reactions: 10
Wasn’t there another scene where they were backstage about to perform and Cheryl was sulking about her legs or something and brought nadine over to stand next to her to compare themselves?! I used to love how nadine never gave her the time of day with any of it 😂 id say she was so draining to be around. All that constant moaning and negativity
I love when Nadine just walks out of the tour meeting to meet her mum for lunch 😄

• Haha
Off the record is comedy gold. I reckon Cheryl is a bloody nightmare to work with - the constant moaning and need for validation. Actually really likes Nadine in it- looking back all the magazines used to do is slag her off/ make out the drama was best see if her.

I heard malaria was a cover up for bulimia too. And that Ashley and Cheryl were a PR relationship- which is believable given the 0 chemistry and cheryls thirst for fame.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Nah, I do think Cheryl’s love for Ashley was genuine. I just haven’t ‘bought’ any ‘relationship’ she’s been in since. As I said earlier; she got lucky. A fantastic PR machine is behind her. Hence the forgetting of PUNCHING a club toilet attendant, and the tainting of Nadine’s rep.
Nadine; from what I can gather, has stayed pretty grounded (rather hanging with her mum) and throughout her career has looked at other ways of investing her money. (the bar in LA for example).
Hope Sarah’s getting on ok. Her book will be a blast 💥

I’ve been watching off the record on YouTube as well.
I couldn’t believe how open Cheryl was about her complete lack of remorse over punching that toilet attendant! I mean I don’t know what I was expecting 😂 but even years later, she clearly still didn’t think she’d done a THING wrong and was still bitter that it got into the press.

Reactions: 9
There was a comment from Cheryl not that long ago about how people talking about the toilet attendant was boring. I tit you not.

She really is a very, very nasty piece of work under all that polish. I have never liked her at all but at least the whole "National Treasure" nonsense has died down these days.

Reactions: 17
I know she went semi-reclusive before this year, but she has to lay ultra-low in these times as there’s no doubt that she will be taken to task on that incident, no matter what project she tries to push publicly now.

Reactions: 1
I re watched Off the Record because of this thread and yeah, there is zero chemistry with Cheryl and Ashley. The scene where they’re walking the dogs and he goes ‘I ain’t pooper scooping nothing MATE’. He had no respect even back then.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.