Girls Aloud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always assumed that Dannii and Cheryl played up the frosty atmosphere to help spread gossip and boost ratings.

Reactions: 6
I loved Javine’s debut solo single. Just remembered Kanye was in the video!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Nicola shower how good her voice was on the Masked Singer

Showed not shower !
i loved Nicola! Her make up range was great and I loved her solo singles.

I agree, I think GA were lucky to strike upon xenomania as they had some really great tunes.

Long hot summer, call the shots, biology and something kinda ooh are my favourites but they're all good apart from stand by you! So boring. Looked good in the video though. I miss the 2000s!!
something kinda ooh was a BANGER and Sexy no no no! I use to run a indie club night and these always flooded thedance floor!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Was anyone here a member of the Girls Aloud forum?

I remember some members had signature shop threads. They’d customize a nice signature banner for you or an avatar.

Reactions: 3
I loved Javine’s debut solo single. Just remembered Kanye was in the video!
Was that the song called Touch My Fire? I seem to remember her performing it in a very skimpy dress and I think she had a nip slip.

Reactions: 1
Was that the song called Touch My Fire? I seem to remember her performing it in a very skimpy dress and I think she had a nip slip.
That was the eurovision song I think

They are so annoying in the Athens episode 🙄 especially Cheryl

I remember some members had signature shop threads. They’d customize a nice signature banner for you or an avatar.
Yes! I was an avid member of the forum. I even requested signatures and avatars!

Remember the Passions of Girls Aloud? Nadine never did her episode. She was supposed to conduct an orchestra 😆. I liked Nicola's because it was about her makeup range. I too have very pale skin !

Me! I joined during the Tangled Up era when I was obsessed with Cheryl (as many were at that time). Good times!

Reactions: 3
On the topic of Cheryl and Dani, if Cheryl did indeed “hold her hand under the table” why did they play right into the media’s narrative that there was a frosty relationship between them? I watched every episode of X Factor that they were both on and there was never even one moment of genuine warmth or friendly acknowledgement between them. Why?! They both acted as if the other didn’t even exist. It was so so strange. There was rumours that they didn’t get along but that doesn’t seem to be the case from the quote above. They may not have been close and that’s grand but why act like there was a rift and play right into that narrative if it wasn’t even true? I could never wrap my head around that

Also did anyone ever notice the other girls faces when Sarah was announced as the final member of the band? I think it’s no secret that they would have preferred Javine! Poor Sarah 😔
I'm only going off of what Dannii said in her interview by the way about Sharon. She said at the end that when Cheryl joined she was wary because of how Sharon had treated her but then Cheryl held her hand under the desk and was thankful that Sharon had left.

Reactions: 2
This was iconic for me (I may have learnt the dance moves in my bedroom when I was a teenager 😆)

• Heart
I still to this day believe her splitting up the band was her way - quite literally - of showing Nuhdeen who was boss...no reason they couldn't have been like Take That and came together every now and then and they could have all had their solo careers as well but no, Queen Cheryl had to change the course of 4 other girls careers and upset millions of fans purely to feed her own massive ego that simon cowell had created

I wonder if she ever sits there and regrets not doing that now she's been dropped by l'oreal, greatest dancers been cancelled, x factors dead in the water etc.

Reactions: 14
I still to this day believe her splitting up the band was her way - quite literally - of showing Nuhdeen who was boss...no reason they couldn't have been like Take That and came together every now and then and they could have all had their solo careers as well but no, Queen Cheryl had to change the course of 4 other girls careers and upset millions of fans purely to feed her own massive ego that simon cowell had created
Wonder if they’ll ever do a tense reunion docu like Steps did that time when H and Claire were taken to task for splitting the band, now that would be worth a watch

Reactions: 9
Wonder if they’ll ever do a tense reunion docu like Steps did that time when H and Claire were taken to task for splitting the band, now that would be worth a watch
I don’t think they’ll do that but I do think they’ll reunite (not sure about Sarah). Apparently Kim and Nadine are on speaking terms, Nicola said on This Morning that she would love to reunite and I’m not sure if Cheryl would. Maybe? It would be a great watch if they did reunite the Steps way though.

Dependent on Sarah's health I think they would definetely get back together, Cheryl would probably see it as a way of getting back into favour with the british public again...

However, given how she was when the toilet attendant assault story was brought up recently she'd probably make it a condition of the reunion that her PR team get the other 4 to sign a non disclosure agreement stating that she wouldn't be mentioned as the instigator of the split then it would just be glossed over on the TV show like "the time was right to go off and do our own thing" blah blah blah

seems kimba and nic didn't want GA to finish

Nicola said "there will never be a curtain on GA" https://metro.co.uk/2011/09/20/girl...la-roberts-slams-nadine-coyle-rumours-156823/

If thats how Chezza treats her friends I would hate to ber enemy!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.