Girls Aloud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a girls aloud sing along on a 2 hour car journey before šŸ¤£ what are your favourite lesser known GA songs? my top 5 are:

1. Swinging London Town
2. Real Life
3. Damn
4. Love is the key
5. Every now and then

Reactions: 4
Had a girls aloud sing along on a 2 hour car journey before šŸ¤£ what are your favourite lesser known GA songs? my top 5 are:

1. Swinging London Town
2. Real Life
3. Damn
4. Love is the key
5. Every now and then
Hear Me Out
Thank Me Daddy

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve been watching off the record on YouTube as well.
I couldnā€™t believe how open Cheryl was about her complete lack of remorse over punching that toilet attendant! I mean I donā€™t know what I was expecting šŸ˜‚ but even years later, she clearly still didnā€™t think sheā€™d done a THING wrong and was still bitter that it got into the press.
Just watching it now (doing my Tattle homework lol) sheā€™s so classless and rude. Wouldnā€™t fancy my chances against her n her ma in a fight though! Has Cheryl had a nose job as it looks a different shape? She looks well jealous of Nadine, lots of side eye in this docu

Reactions: 7

1. Swinging London Town
2. Real Life
3. Damn
4. Love is the key
5. Every now and then
1. Love Is Pain

2. On The Metro

3. Close To Love

4. Rolling Back The Rivers

5. Love Is The Key

Reactions: 1
1. Love Is Pain

2. On The Metro

3. Close To Love

4. Rolling Back The Rivers

5. Love Is The Key
I was stuck between OTM and ENAT but in the end had to go with ENAT, maybe something to do with fact it was their last ever xenomania produced song! šŸ˜«šŸ’•

• Heart

1. Swinging London Town
2. Real Life
3. Damn
4. Love is the key
5. Every now and then
I havenā€™t listened to all their albums but I love Money from their greatest hits.

Reactions: 3
Real life
Close to love
Deadlines and diets
Control of the knife
Revolution in the head
Wild horses
Watch me go
Waiting
Models

Can anyone tell chemistry was the soundtrack of my early 20s

Reactions: 4
Real life
Close to love
Deadlines and diets
Control of the knife
Revolution in the head
Wild horses
Watch me go
Waiting
Models

With Watch me go I look back I realise how inappropriate it was 15 year old me singing along "I know what you're thinking, you've been thinking about my butt!" šŸ¤­ šŸ¤­ šŸ¤­ šŸ¤­

Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve been watching off the record on YouTube as well.
I couldnā€™t believe how open Cheryl was about her complete lack of remorse over punching that toilet attendant! I mean I donā€™t know what I was expecting šŸ˜‚ but even years later, she clearly still didnā€™t think sheā€™d done a THING wrong and was still bitter that it got into the press.
God I know, it was all ā€poor meā€never mind that the punched a poor woman on minimum wage.

Real life
Close to love
Deadlines and diets
Control of the knife
Revolution in the head
Wild horses
Watch me go
Waiting
Models

Yes wild horses is a great tune.

If weā€™re saying our favourite song overall, then definitely Wake Me Up.

I don't know the GA discography as well as some of you but I can say that Biology is one hell of a truly epic pop song.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
First time poster!

Never liked Cheryl. She can't sing and whilst she's a good dancer, she absolutely got by on looks alone especially when you watch her first audition tape that's what they focused on.

Every time I say to people that I'm not a fan or dislike her I'm always met with "you're just jealous" or something to that effect.

I appreciate she's an attractive woman, but I just find her personality really fake.

She was nauseating on X Factor and I didn't buy the nicey nicey act at all. I reckon she's not as nice as she portrays herself to be. Just a vibe I get.

She absolutely used Liam so she could have a baby.

I don't know, sometimes about her just really irks me. I'm glad she's no longer seen as TV golden girl as I think Nadine is so much nicer and more genuine! And can actually sing!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I actually think Cheryl used to be better than she is, watch the BTS of wwtns tour and yeah, she's a whingebag but she's being herself at least.

Fast forward to their 10 year documentary and she's a different person, fake, coached what to say, accents changed.... The lot!

Nauseating!

I never warmed to her on x factor either much preferred Danni

Reactions: 8
I'm convinced Danni saw through the act she was portraying to the public which is probably the reason why it was frosty between them.

Reactions: 14
I actually think Cheryl used to be better than she is, watch the BTS of wwtns tour and yeah, she's a whingebag but she's being herself at least.

Fast forward to their 10 year documentary and she's a different person, fake, coached what to say, accents changed.... The lot!

Nauseating!

I never warmed to her on x factor either much preferred Danni
Bit off topic, but I feel sorry for Dannii, she did an interview with the Daily Mail saying how horrible Sharon was to her and once even made her cry moments before going live for the X Factor and she had to have her makeup re touched up. She said Cheryl was nicer and held her hand under the desk for support. Back on topic, I feel the same as you. I liked Cheryl more around 10 years back when she was splitting with Ashley. She seemed much more down to earth and when told she was nation's sweetheart would laugh. Now if you look at her social media and the way she was on Greatest Dancer, she loves herself and loves all the attention on her. A bit sad when she's getting on a bit and had her time. I'm all for women and older women having confidence, but she is on another level.

Reactions: 10
On the topic of Cheryl and Dani, if Cheryl did indeed ā€œhold her hand under the tableā€ why did they play right into the mediaā€™s narrative that there was a frosty relationship between them? I watched every episode of X Factor that they were both on and there was never even one moment of genuine warmth or friendly acknowledgement between them. Why?! They both acted as if the other didnā€™t even exist. It was so so strange. There was rumours that they didnā€™t get along but that doesnā€™t seem to be the case from the quote above. They may not have been close and thatā€™s grand but why act like there was a rift and play right into that narrative if it wasnā€™t even true? I could never wrap my head around that

Also did anyone ever notice the other girls faces when Sarah was announced as the final member of the band? I think itā€™s no secret that they would have preferred Javine! Poor Sarah šŸ˜”

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.