Girls Aloud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly what a bleep she is! nadine, kim, nicola all thanked the fans for sending hear me out to number 1 and said they were so happy this had been done for Sarah yet surprise surprise once again Cheryl is nowhere to be seen 😤

As I said, fuming she's not the number one victim for once I'd suspect.... Ashamed I was ever taken in by the crocodile tears on x factor 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Yes I know i was really hoping one of them would laugh along with her I remember thinking Cheryl was definitely avoiding eye contact on purpose. I nearly spat out my coffee when I saw the article on how upset Cheryl is. I just thought duck you Cheryl this isnt about you you never cared for the girl before. And I know you can still be shocked when you hear news like that but then to turn it about you? Reminds me of the SJP and Kim Cattrall fight.
100% Turning it all into about her!! Feck off Cheryl.

Reactions: 5
The way Cheryl and the other two have so naturally slipped back into Sarah's life is bizarre to me. Writing things for her book etc. It's testament to Sarah's character that she holds no grudges. All she's wanted over the years is a friend I bet she would've liked to be included with Kimberly and Nicola but those three really are like the three wicked sisters.

There's a saying be nice to the people on your way to the top because you'll see them again on the way back down. I can't help but apply that to Cheryl because she used to be so above the other members of the band and now she's right on their level or even below!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The way Cheryl and the other two have so naturally slipped back into Sarah's life is bizarre to me. Writing things for her book etc. It's testament to Sarah's character that she holds no grudges. All she's wanted over the years is a friend I bet she would've liked to be included with Kimberly and Nicola but those three really are like the three wicked sisters.

There's a saying be nice to the people on your way to the top because you'll see them again on the way back down. I can't help but apply that to Cheryl because she used to be so above the other members of the band and now she's right on their level or even below!
I agree with this so much, it breaks my heart how little interest they seem to have shown Sarah in the past and it's essentially too little too late now. It shows what a wonderful person she is that she's accepted them back so graciously. It's all just so devestating, Sarah deserves so much more than the hand she has been dealt.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did any of them tweet whilst she was on CBB? I think only Nadine did?

Reactions: 6
Did any of them tweet whilst she was on CBB? I think only Nadine did?
There were stories floating round in the press that Cheryl had instructed Sarah not to mention her 🤷🏻‍♀️ im not sure who she thinks she is lol

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don't like Cheryl. Never have. I feel like she's only worming her way back in because she wants some attention. I never bought the nicey nicey act from her, she always seemed very fake to me.

What annoys me is, whenever you say to people you don't like her, their reaction is that you're jealous of her 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just bought Sarah's book online today. Just feels like in a very small way I am supporting her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought it was already common knowledge that Sarah's cancer was terminal? Or maybe I just assumed that after reading her IG post saying the cancer had spread to other areas of her body

Reactions: 1
I thought it was already common knowledge that Sarah's cancer was terminal? Or maybe I just assumed that after reading her IG post saying the cancer had spread to other areas of her body
Before last Sunday it was known that it was inoperable but there are some people who can live like this for several years using treatment to manage it.

It wasn't known until Sunday that Sarah potentially had such little time left.

All she's wanted over the years is a friend
Thats made me really sad. I always liked Sarah. I remember when the finalists of popstars had a group shot my friend was showing me who made it into the last few i didnt really watch it and Sarah stood out for me. Extremely pretty. Kimberly aswell I thought was lovely looking. I only started rating Cheryl when she got a bit of work done.

Before last Sunday it was known that it was inoperable but there are some people who can live like this for several years using treatment to manage it.

It wasn't known until Sunday that Sarah potentially had such little time left.
Look at the two Nolan sisters having bits and bobs chopped and treated!

Reactions: 1
I've read Sarah's book and have really enjoyed it. Nadine was a good friend to her and kept in touch, she was the first who saw Sarah after she told them about her cancer and she went to house and cooked her a nice meal and then cleaned all the kitchen afterwards. Cheryl is 100% just getting involved for the attention and in Cheryl's book she was actually quite nasty about Sarah and nadine. Sarah hints at cheryl/kim/nicola leaving them out as they were so close but doesn't actually say it.
Cheryl's concern isn't all that genuine in my opinion.

Reactions: 21
I've read Sarah's book and have really enjoyed it. Nadine was a good friend to her and kept in touch, she was the first who saw Sarah after she told them about her cancer and she went to house and cooked her a nice meal and then cleaned all the kitchen afterwards. Cheryl is 100% just getting involved for the attention and in Cheryl's book she was actually quite nasty about Sarah and nadine. Sarah hints at cheryl/kim/nicola leaving them out as they were so close but doesn't actually say it.
Cheryl's concern isn't all that genuine in my opinion.
Does she address any of the addiction rumours in there?

Reactions: 2
No she barely mentions drugs to be honest I was expecting abit more of a gritty insight but I can't blame her considering the circumstances.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.