Girls Aloud #3 Nobody sees The Show unless the queue says so

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this came up on my FYP- some nice footage of performances from the whole band not just Cheryl :)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I love them all actually. I'm sure they have done a lot of growing up in the intervening years.

Anyway...whenever you're ready

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Went to see them last night and thought they were ace, they actually looked like they were having fun, not taking it too seriously, all rifts are definitely healed too! The tribute to Sarah was classy and in good taste! Adored it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They were amazing on Saturday. Everyone loved it. Nicola, in particular, seems so much more comfortable in her own skin these days. She was clearly very emotional when she was talking about Sarah but she had a calmness and quiet authority.

Cheryl was so cute..I don’t think anyone would have used that word in other tours, but she really is these days. I’d never realised how petite she is and she totally interacts with the fans.

I’m so envious of anyone who is yet to go!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They were amazing on Saturday. Everyone loved it. Nicola, in particular, seems so much more comfortable in her own skin these days. She was clearly very emotional when she was talking about Sarah but she had a calmness and quiet authority.

Cheryl was so cute..I don’t think anyone would have used that word in other tours, but she really is these days. I’d never realised how petite she is and she totally interacts with the fans.

I’m so envious of anyone who is yet to go!!!
I saw them a few weeks ago and absolutely loved the way Cheryl interacted with the audience. And Nadine is always smiling and waving. I'm a big Kimberley fan and hate to say it but she interacted the least on stage with the audience.

Reactions: 6
Cheryl was amazing (as was Nadine but we never forget that). Bring on the album announcement please!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Tickets overpriced
No new material
Fans can see through them pretending to get along
A prominent member of the group is sadly not around
Didn’t they sell out 4/5 nights? Assuming these are the ones being resold on AXS. Typical Sun spouting shite.

Tickets overpriced
No new material
Tbf looking at the tickets available right now looks like they’ve sold about 90% of them so this ‘fail to sell out the O2’ is a bit exaggerated, it’s not like there’s tons of empty seats

Reactions: 8
They did sell out one or two nights by themselves then for the other 3 nights the prices were lowered. There was never any need for 5 nights.

Reactions: 4

Tickets overpriced
No new material
Ehhh? I think Stevie wonder himself can see there's a new found dynamic with Nadine and they always said they weren't doing new material. There might have been about 10 spare seats in Manchester when I went 🤷🏻‍♀️

Strange post 🤣

Ehhh? I think Stevie wonder himself can see there's a new found dynamic with Nadine and they always said they weren't doing new material. There might have been about 10 spare seats in Manchester when I went 🤷🏻‍♀️

Strange post 🤣
Exactly ! If you go online for tomorrow night at the o2 there is very few seats left, there is the odd single ones, re-sell ones and some Premium box tickets.
Not a failure by any stretch of the imagination!

• Heart
Exactly ! If you go online for tomorrow night at the o2 there is very few seats left, there is the odd single ones, re-sell ones and some Premium box tickets.
Not a failure by any stretch of the imagination!
I mean sure the fact there was 10 seats spare I suppose means it's not technically "sold out" but to me, very good going for a band who haven't performed together for 11 years or released any new music in a cost of living crisis....I was actually a little shocked how full Manchester was because for years they were my guilty pleasure and I thought I was one of the only people who still liked them and listened to them all the time 🤣🤣🤣🫣

The daily mail comments make for funny reading, Nigel 76 from East Anglia asking why are they bothering because he wouldn't pay to see them if they were £2 50 🤣🤣🤣 well yeah hun, don't think anyone thought you would, you're hardly the target audience 💀

• Haha
It always amuses me how angry people seem to get when "girlbands" reunite. I can understand people not being interested, but people seem to get irrationally irate about it in a way we don't see when boybands like Take That reunite.

Back in 2020 when I went for a Covid jab, I was wearing a Spice Girls t shirt, and one of the volunteers there was horrified. "Ew, you don't like them, do you?" I said I'd been to the reunion tour and was hoping they'd reunite again at some point and he said "I hope not, I don't like them!" I mean, why would you hope something doesn't happen just because you personally don't want to attend? They're not going to be performing in your living room, mate.

Anyway, back on topic, I absolutely loved the Girls Aloud gig. Really nice atmosphere, and they've got a back catalogue of absolute classics. Not sure why people are so desperate to tear them down.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The only reason why there may have been the odd seat not sold out was because they've done so many dates, that's literally it

What is everybody's feelings now that the tour is coming to an end? Is that it for GA? Or will they continue, release new music? Etc.

I know they have Brighton Pride in August but after that I think thats it?

Reactions: 5