Girls Aloud #3 Nobody sees The Show unless the queue says so

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kimberley is dull as duck and I get mean girl vibes from her. She's definitely the least talented in the band - and that's going some. Sarah was just so vibrant and sparky.

Reactions: 8
It happens though. I fell out with a friend over something stupid in our late teens and now we're friends again. People grow and mature, and losing Sarah has brought them together. I saw them on tour and they definitely seem to be enjoying spending time with each other again.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nicola may have jealousy issues. Cheryl and Nadine are both single mothers with one child each. They have probably bonded over that. Also, they were at the extremes, in that they were said to get on the least well and be the most competitive. There is a certain bonding factor in discovering you can get on really well in later life with someone you previously really disliked. Nicola probably just feels very meh and a bit left out, especially in terms of her friendship with Cheryl. I reckon that subconsciously she feels threatened.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also, imagine how many times Nicola and Cheryl have slagged Nadine off. It must be galling for her now to see their bond. It said in the Guardian article how well they were getting on.

Nicola is hard to warm to but she probably lets her guard down amongst her closest friends. It must be difficult for her to see one of those friends (i.e. Cheryl) strike up a new friendship in later years with Nadine.

Reactions: 3
Also, imagine how many times Nicola and Cheryl have slagged Nadine off. It must be galling for her now to see their bond. It said in the Guardian article how well they were getting on.

Nicola is hard to warm to but she probably lets her guard down amongst her closest friends. It must be difficult for her to see one of those friends (i.e. Cheryl) strike up a new friendship in later years with Nadine.
I’m getting the complete opposite vibes from Nicola 😳 I think her & Nadine have bonded so much this “era”. I think they seem to be enjoying each others company too what I’ve seen, they went to winter wonderland together a couple of years ago too, I think she’s just got a resting witch face 😅

Reactions: 3
Think all the girls could be a bit mean tbh nadine's said a few things over the years n probably Sarah did behind closed doors.
Most people who have fell out with friends or so wouldn't invite them to an event whether its a 30th or not if they've fallen out why would they invite them? To show public face?
No 🙈 Gretchen Weiner's aka Kim always maintained in interviews there was no falling out she just got on better with Cheryl and Nicola. Even though like @BobbyBoos said they were friends with Sarah until ten...

She was in the audience and giving an interview as "Cheryl's Friend" when she did Piers Morgan's Life Stories in 2010, went to Kim's horrid Henry premiere and Nic and Kim came to her St Trinian's one to then a few years later Cheryl acting like she was someone she bearly knew when Sarah came to the x factor in 2014.

So if what she's saying is correct, I don't get why not invite Sarah to Nicolas 30th. Based on the public story put out that there was no falling out just the mean girls got on better....I think you're gonna be on your own in thinking how they acted was normal/nice tbh
---
What happened at that new year.

I think around that time it was the peak of Sarah's addiction and the girls wanted to distance themselves for their brand....I get to a degree but they painted a picture of solidarity
This 👏🏻 I hate to speak ill of the dead but I honestly believe Sarah's addiction was a lot worse than people ever knew and that's why they fell out but never admitted. I said this on the first ever thread when she was still alive... Her ex Chad publicly called her a crackhead and Trisha Paytas insinuated that Sarah was getting some sort of drug replacement therapy in the diary room on cbb 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
This 👏🏻 I hate to speak ill of the dead but I honestly believe Sarah's addiction was a lot worse than people ever knew and that's why they fell out but never admitted. I said this on the first ever thread when she was still alive... Her ex Chad publicly called her a crackhead and Trisha Paytas insinuated that Sarah was getting some sort of drug replacement therapy in the diary room on cbb 🤷🏻‍♀️
I am sure that the reason her cancer was diagnosed so late is because she was too deep into addiction to see a doctor about her symptoms. I know people blame Covid but it isn’t that, people could still see GPs during Covid, and, realistically, her cancer would have predated lockdowns anyway.

I’ve said this before, but I have alcoholics in the family (husband and wife), and even when they’re in crisis - collapsing, seizures etc - they won’t phone an ambulance or speak to a doctor because they don’t want the extent of their drinking to be found out or called out. One has severe dementia now and they still won’t seek help or support because alcohol is too important.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I am sure that the reason her cancer was diagnosed so late is because she was too deep into addiction to see a doctor about her symptoms. I know people blame Covid but it isn’t that, people could still see GPs during Covid, and, realistically, her cancer would have predated lockdowns anyway.

I’ve said this before, but I have alcoholics in the family (husband and wife), and even when they’re in crisis - collapsing, seizures etc - they won’t phone an ambulance or speak to a doctor because they don’t want the extent of their drinking to be found out or called out. One has severe dementia now and they still won’t seek help or support because alcohol is too important.
I thought exactly the same too and probably they think if they're hospitalised they can't use as they please 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
No 🙈 Gretchen Weiner's aka Kim always maintained in interviews there was no falling out she just got on better with Cheryl and Nicola. Even though like @BobbyBoos said they were friends with Sarah until ten...

She was in the audience and giving an interview as "Cheryl's Friend" when she did Piers Morgan's Life Stories in 2010, went to Kim's horrid Henry premiere and Nic and Kim came to her St Trinian's one to then a few years later Cheryl acting like she was someone she bearly knew when Sarah came to the x factor in 2014.

So if what she's saying is correct, I don't get why not invite Sarah to Nicolas 30th. Based on the public story put out that there was no falling out just the mean girls got on better....I think you're gonna be on your own in thinking how they acted was normal/nice tbh
---

I'm happy to be on my own it's my opinion same way u have yours n we all view things differently. Its clear Cheryl n Kim n Nicole were closer from day dot it's well documented.

I think as they've evolved n grew older there was differences n sometimes friends grow apart n fall out regardless of being in a band, work environment.

Your not obliged to invite someone to a party because u worked with them or were friends at one point.

Reactions: 1

I agree with this, even when reading her book the doctors at Christies thought she was on something.
I think her drug addiction was a lot more intense than she let on, and sometimes people don't want to be associated with someone who doesn't want to help themselves. So sad really as she had everything going for her, fame wasnt for her at all
---
Kimberley is dull as duck and I get mean girl vibes from her. She's definitely the least talented in the band - and that's going some. Sarah was just so vibrant and sparky.
Monotone voice, below average singer and dancer, personality of a vanilla ice cream.

I could imagine her being jealous of chezza when she got the xfactor and the albums but it was a case of keep your enemies closer

Reactions: 7
I'm happy to be on my own it's my opinion same way u have yours n we all view things differently. Its clear Cheryl n Kim n Nicole were closer from day dot it's well documented.

I think as they've evolved n grew older there was differences n sometimes friends grow apart n fall out regardless of being in a band, work environment.

Your not obliged to invite someone to a party because u worked with them or were friends at one point.
Errrr Kim was Nadine's bestie until about 2006 when she got with Jessie metcalfe? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I always wondered what had happened to Sarah in the years after GA split and the after popping up in CBB. Wonder if she was struggling with addiction :( she was always my favourite felt she was the most relatable and had the funnest personality. The tour moved me to tears! The brightest star in the sky 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Errrr Kim was Nadine's bestie until about 2006 when she got with Jessie metcalfe? 😂😂😂
Could honestly care less your the one who's more invested in the friendship than they probably are hence the dates/years ect.
Does anyone actually care probably not.
They fell out resolved it n moved on I'm sure they still bicker from time to time they're human

Reactions: 2
Could honestly care less your the one who's more invested in the friendship than they probably are hence the dates/years ect.
Does anyone actually care probably not.
They fell out resolved it n moved on I'm sure they still bicker from time to time they're human
Does anyone care yet you're the one here who came on here arguing? I just replied to you 😂