Giles Coren - offensive, diminutive, entitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couchfucker: the musical
I feel like it's too late for a #threadtitle, but this is a very good one. 👏

Can't wait for the musical! It'll be terrible. If this isn't a joke, I'm still not convinced it'll ever see the light of day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s satisfying watching him slowly becoming persona non grata.

I mean it could be happening a lot quicker but slow is better than nothing.

Reactions: 13
Despite being fully literate and boasting multiple degrees from esteemed academic institutions (God I’m sounding like GC himself now!) I can’t work out how to post a new thread. I’ve read the instructions multiple times. I’ve tried. And failed. Do you need to be amin to do it?

I think it’s supposed to be “Giles Coren #2 Children of the Coren RIP Dawn Foster”.

Reactions: 5
Despite being fully literate and boasting multiple degrees from esteemed academic institutions (God I’m sounding like GC himself now!) I can’t work out how to post a new thread. I’ve read the instructions multiple times. I’ve tried. And failed. Do you need to be amin to do it?

I think it’s supposed to be “Giles Coren #2 Children of the Coren RIP Dawn Foster”.
You can do it here.

I suppose one has to have an ego the size of an airship to become a 'restaurant critic', doubly so during a cost-of-living crisis. I've always thought 'film critic' was pretty pathetic, but restaurant critic? duck me, that's pitiful. These aren't jobs, or careers, they are hobbies. Hobbies for entitled bone-idle people. Am I bitter? You damn right I am. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
I suppose one has to have an ego the size of an airship to become a 'restaurant critic', doubly so during a cost-of-living crisis. I've always thought 'film critic' was pretty pathetic, but restaurant critic? duck me, that's pitiful. These aren't jobs, or careers, they are hobbies. Hobbies for entitled bone-idle people. Am I bitter? You damn right I am. :ROFLMAO:
There wasn't a restaurant review by Giles in yesterday's Times as there usually is on Saturday. Hoping that they've dropped him too but guess he could just be on holiday :(

• Wow
Reactions: 5
In case it disappears - the creepy column about taking his daughter on a free holiday

his whole tone i SO weird, I had never read much of his stuff except restaurant reviews, but even just things like descrbing the hotel staff here "female and white, surprisingly"... what on earth? I am not even sure where to start. Thank god he was finally sacked by the BBC, and hilarious that he is pretendng he chose to leave

Reactions: 8
New thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.