Giles Coren - offensive, diminutive, entitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This post that Giles just put up on Instagram seems like a load of šŸ’© and also extremely convenient for the little weasel. Amazing Hotels was a big show on BBC. What TV network would employ a racist nonce who mocks dead women and fucks sofas to front any sort of television show, apart from GB News or Talk TV perhaps? šŸ¤” Asking for a friend. Obvs. šŸ˜‚
21B95DD4-38E4-40C6-AB64-3ACE88A7F638.png

• Sick
Reactions: 12
This post that Giles just put up on Instagram seems like a load of šŸ’© and also extremely convenient for the little weasel. Amazing Hotels was a big show on BBC. What TV network would employ a racist ponce who mocks dead women and fucks sofas to front any sort of television show, apart from GB News or Talk TV perhaps? šŸ¤” Asking for a friend. Obvs. šŸ˜‚
View attachment 1438290
Even his Instagram posts are obnoxious. Did he really just put himself in the same league as Fogle, Fiennes and Attenborough?!

I wonder what this new show is? Knee-trembling is not a good adjective. I'm already feeling queasy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I associate ā€œKnee trembling with someone having an orgasm in Mills & Boon. I canā€™t think of or believe any TV show on a mainstream network that would employ Giles Coren. Heā€™s so old and so gross. šŸ¤® Itā€™s only a year since he mocked and celebrated Dawn Fosterā€™s death. #neverforget

3B8A706C-C1E3-4C0F-8201-FFD40A370061.jpeg

This post that Giles just put up on Instagram seems like a load of šŸ’© and also extremely convenient for the little weasel. Amazing Hotels was a big show on BBC. What TV network would employ a racist ponce who mocks dead women and fucks sofas to front any sort of television show, apart from GB News or Talk TV perhaps? šŸ¤” Asking for a friend. Obvs. šŸ˜‚
View attachment 1438290
Sounds to me that heā€™s been sacked from the show.
Brilliant new opportunity, my arse.
Heā€™s a freelancer so he has to ā€™play nicelyā€™ with the commissioner & production companies on the off chance that he may be rehabilitated in the future. Or maybe I just donā€™t like the miserable little git.

While I'd love to read all of that, he's a horrid little bleep and life is finite so I'll assume he's still a gross little unemployable hole who wasn't cuddled enough as a child.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Even his Instagram posts are obnoxious. Did he really just put himself in the same league as Fogle, Fiennes and Attenborough?!

I wonder what this new show is? Knee-trembling is not a good adjective. I'm already feeling queasy.

Amazing Sofas?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is concentrating on my ā€œday jobā€ of ā€œpodcastingā€ the cancelled minor celebrityā€™s version of a politician ā€œspending more time with my familyā€? #lol #justsayin

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thatā€™s an interesting telling Instagram post from Viles. When I complained to the BBC about his Dawn Foster comments they went to great lengths to explain that Viles was not directly employed by the BBC. They basically refused to take any accountability for working with such an odious cretin.

It seems his gloating at going around the world at licence fee payersā€™ expense makes him a liar, or the BBC. Both are pretty tit at truth and integrity IMHO so šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Thatā€™s an interesting telling Instagram post from Viles. When I complained to the BBC about his Dawn Foster comments they went to great lengths to explain that Viles was not directly employed by the BBC. They basically refused to take any accountability for working with such an odious cretin.

It seems his gloating at going around the world at licence fee payersā€™ expense makes him a liar, or the BBC. Both are pretty tit at truth and integrity IMHO so šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Maybe you should resubmit your complaint. Itā€™s odd that Coren has announced heā€™s not presenting Amazing Hotels any more, but that his new project hasnā€™t been announced. It seems like an exercise in saving face. I wouldnā€™t be surprised at all if nothing materialises in terms of this ā€œnew babyā€ and that his TV career floats quietly away.

Reactions: 20
Is concentrating on my ā€œday jobā€ of ā€œpodcastingā€ the cancelled minor celebrityā€™s version of a politician ā€œspending more time with my familyā€? #lol #justsayin
Yes. Yes, it is :p

I wouldnā€™t be surprised at all if nothing materialises in terms of this ā€œnew babyā€ and that his TV career floats quietly away.
We can hope.šŸ¤ž

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1438290
Hmmm. My take on this weirdly worded post is heā€™s been sacked from Amazing Hotels. Good. I like Monica and hope she gets a decent replacement (though letā€™s face it pretty much anyone would be an improvement),
A new show has been commissioned? Well, given this is Coren, this has a high likelihood of being complete bullshit, an attempt at face saving because heā€™s been sacked from the other thing. If true though, who is giving this offensive waste of skin work? Just let him fade away disgracefully as he deserves.
And ā€œknee-tremblingā€? Isnā€™t that the phrase used to describe a quick shag up against the wall round the back of the pub after closing? Very classy. Just what youā€™d expect from Giles.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Giles Coren is absolutely a weapons grade wanker! I hope youā€™re all right that this ā€œknee tremblingā€ new opportunity is a figment of GCā€™s imagination (just like being 5 for 9 is!) and sit with fingers poised to immediately complain to whichever broadcaster had the bad sense to commission this ā€œshowā€ as soon as it is announced. I know Netflix does, but Iā€™m sure the other major TV networks have heads of diversity. How could any organisation possibly justify employing a white, cis, public school, Oxbridge educated sofa fucker who has form for being a racist nonce and also celebrated and mocked the premature death of a crusading 33 year journalist? This makes me so šŸ˜”.

Also Rest in Power Dawn Foster!

Reactions: 15
Bang on the money Tattlers. āš”šŸ’°

(Gosh, the Daily Mail readers REALLY dislike GC - look at the comments! OMG! Even though she got a 5 bedroom house in Kentish Town out of it I feel quite sorry for Esther being married to such a pariah.) I think itā€™s telling that GC made no comment about his ā€œknee tremblingā€ ā€œnew babyā€. Maybe it was a phantom pregnancy.

Also - new thread alertšŸšØ. Who is going to do the honours?

• Haha
  • Heart
What she said was true ... talk about touchy. Poor Giles, his fragile ego couldn't take it? What is WRONG with these people?! A comment to close to home and they get all precious and upset? Grow up. Well adjusted people laugh off comments and criticisms from random people don't they? What a knob. Without his father he'd be nowhere in the media business, just like his gambling entitled sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.