Giles Coren #2 Children of the Coren RIP Dawn Foster.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I have no idea who credit the thread title with šŸ˜‚

Well impossible to entirely summarise the entire last thread.
Giles Coren mocked the death of a young journalist, Dawn Foster. This was rightly greeted with horror by many people. He clung on to his BBC Amazing Hotels programme, but recently announced he was sadly having to step aside as he had another project coming up šŸ™„
Apparently he is working on a musical.

Reactions: 8
So heā€™s writing a musical?

But he doesnā€™t like music.

This should be good then. He thinks itā€™s easy to write a musical and the public will lap up any old crap he puts out. Even though he doesnā€™t listen to music himself. The arrogant prick.

• Haha
Perhaps he's got to because he's on Taskmaster. I cannot think of another plausible reason.

But...why would he be invited on to Taskmaster?

Reactions: 4
Thanks for the new thread @Jellybean

I knew all of us on this Tattle thread were united in the agreement that GC is a weapons-grade wanker, but until he was sacked sorry, decided to quit, the Amazing Hotels gig I didnā€™t realise it was a truth that was universally acknowledged. Giles Coren was trending on Twitter for the last two days and he was really getting dragged.

Also this media newsletter rehashes the sofa shagger article Giles wrote for Esquire to hilarious effect:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I read the article he wrote about holidaying with his daughter, while gagging. Who describes spending time with their toddler as 'romantic'? Describes slathering sunscreen on their 'entire body' with such glee? Talks with such joy about pushing the beds together so they can snuggle?

I'm all for dads having loving relationships with their kids - but he makes it sound sordid and gross.

And I'm not even going to mention the low level racism in the piece.

What a horrid, odious little man.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It is truly astonishing how he still has a job at The Times. He must know where a few bodies are buried.
While India Knights dad is running the show, Giles is presumably safe - Andrew Knight was mates with Gilesā€™ dad. But Andrew is in his 80s now so who knows after that

Reactions: 14
At the very, very least the accusations against Nick Cohen are finally being taken seriously at The Guardian and his column is suspended pending investigations.

I always think Giles is so vile that his days must be numbered, but perhaps he is like Trump and could murder someone in the middle of Times Square and still keep his columns at The Times.

Reactions: 7
Haha no one likes him, do they?

In fairness, I also look and feel like baked spam today, so maybe I shouldn't be so harsh. šŸ„µ

Reactions: 2
Haha no one likes him, do they?

In fairness, I also look and feel like baked spam today, so maybe I shouldn't be so harsh. šŸ„µ
I thought it would be helpful to put a photo of baked SPAM:

B21E0794-17A3-4B06-B863-4B1E7839209A.jpeg

I think Giles Coren (on Twitter at least) has become a sort of short hand for a nepotism baby who is also a turbo bleep and a compulsive wanker.

• Heart