Giles Coren #2 Children of the Coren RIP Dawn Foster.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He should take a look at Laurence Fox - accusing people of being p**does online didn't go well for him and I doubt Giles has the money to pay damages and costs.

Reactions: 7
I doubt the neighbour whom he accepted a police caution for abusing - after impersonating a delivery driver to gain access to her home while her disabled child was going to bed - over a parking dispute, ever invoked Giles’s father though. I think any perceived criticism is enough to set him off as he’s a textbook narcissist with a hair-trigger temper.
Christ, I hadn’t seen all the details around this, only the fact that it was about parking and a disabled person was involved (the child) God he is repulsive. And dangerous IMO.

Reactions: 8
Ok, so I just realised that looks-wise Giles is a short version of Tom Ellis.
True, but you'd have to squint pretty hard to make Giles look as good as Tom Ellis 🤣

Tom gives off charisma and charm and Giles radiates hate and anger.

Reactions: 1
The poster who described him as unhinged is on the money - absolutely bizarre and explosive outbursts he cannot seem to control himself what a very strange little man

Reactions: 8
I think he’s more like 5’ 5” (if that).
No, I don’t think he’s that short. I think he’s 5 foot 7 at the most. There isn’t a squeak of him on TV and hasn’t been for well over a year. He’s probably impossible to insure if he can’t control himself either on social media or IRL, as attested by the recent police caution that he accepted after verbally assaulting his neighbour during a parking dispute. And I can’t imagine he’s getting any offers of TV or promotional work. I wonder whatever happened to the “knee trembling” commission that he said he turned down another series of Amazing Hotels to do. If it ever existed at all and wasn’t just an attempt as saving face.

Reactions: 4
Didn’t he say he was writing a musical too?
I’m betting it’s just face-saving / bravado. I think he has very little going on.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Giles is feeling worried about his job at the Times. Henry Winter just got made redundant from the sports section out of the blue unexpectedly. He was very expensive, but unlike Giles popular and won awards.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I wonder if Giles is feeling worried about his job at the Times. Henry Winter just got made redundant from the sports section out of the blue unexpectedly. He was very expensive, but unlike Giles popular and won awards.
The difference is that Henry Winter will be snapped up by another newspaper/TV in no time, or perhaps one of the popular and lucrative sports podcasts like The Rest is Football. When the inevitable chop comes from The Times, I can’t see any way back to TV for Giles (apart from possibly GB News now that the Murdochs have given up on Talk TV and put it online). Giles is also very expensive, but his Mr and Mrs podcast must have hardly any listeners as it’s nowhere on the podcast chart. He definitely won’t get any sort of soft landing at The Mail after they published the articles that detailed Giles abusing one of their royal reporters via email.

Reactions: 5
Omg he’s so awkward and vile. A spoilt 14 year old public school boy masquerading as a man.

Also that’s quite the wedge lift on his trainers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg he’s so awkward and vile. A spoilt 14 year old public school boy masquerading as a man.

Also that’s quite the wedge lift on his trainers.

😂
Does he feel compelled to be 'outrageous' all the time?
Sex with cats fnarr fnarr.

And my daughter had some trainers like that when she loved the Spice Girls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nike Air Max are a classic short person trick to add a couple of inches to your height. The air bubble supposedly adds an extra 1.5 inches, which would mean that Giles was nearly 5 foot 9 in them. His little legs in his jeans are hilarious though! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11