Giles Coren #2 Children of the Coren RIP Dawn Foster.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever you think of Grant Shapps, he's a damned sight more successful in his life and chosen career than Gilesey Boy is in his. He has the lifelong title of The Right Honourable as a member of the Privy Council. He's a cancer survivor and pilot too. And he doesn't make a big hoohaa sob sob about being Jewish either unlike Pity Me Little Giles.

Reactions: 8
Giles is really being dragged on Twitter over being the source of the rumours that Prince William had an affair with Rose Hanbury. According to reporting Rose issued a cease and desist notice to Steven Colbert over his bit that insinuated the same thing. However, Colbert only says she is his “alleged mistress” and comments on the theories of “internet sleuths” and “rumours”.

Giles’ Tweet is much more damaging and, I believe, grounds to sue since he says that “I know about the affair”. It would be hilarious if they did sue Giles.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Giles is an idiot. Maybe everyone does know. Most people don't go posting that on Twitter.

Plus he's in the UK and much easier to sue for libel than Stephen Colbert, who is 1) in the US, where suing for libel as a public figure is difficult and 2) tends to lean towards satire, which is 100% protected speech in the US (see Hustler v Falwell).

Reactions: 6
Giles is a fool who can’t behave responsibly on social media. Saying you’ve heard rumours about an alleged affair as Steven Colbert did, and that you actually know about an affair like Giles did are two very different things though.

Reactions: 7
Any one read his column in The Times today? Hilarious. He tried to join the Garrick club, apparently they were all absolutely desperate for him to join, begging and pleading and taking him for jolly little dinners, then at the last minute there was an anonymous fuss at the top and he was blackballed. He thinks it’s because he’s probably too controversial (he ISNT controversial tho, he’s just unhinged and nasty! He does not say thought provoking things or anything to cause a debate he’s just a horribly weird prick that gives a lot of people the creeps) and anyway he’s decided to leave it like a gentleman. Gracious of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe the membership committee of the Garrick Club Googled Giles Coren and saw that he’d used social media to send himself and his wife anti-Semitic abuse, mocked and celebrated Dawn Foster’s death, been cancelled from his lucrative TV career as a consequence, and then more recently accepted a police caution for verbally abusing a neighbour, who is also the mother of a disabled child, over a parking dispute. And then decided Giles wasn’t the sort of person they wanted to admit to the club. I very much doubt that it’s anything to do with what he writes being too controversial. Actions speak louder than words etc.

Reactions: 18
Giles is really being dragged on Twitter over being the source of the rumours that Prince William had an affair with Rose Hanbury. According to reporting Rose issued a cease and desist notice to Steven Colbert over his bit that insinuated the same thing. However, Colbert only says she is his “alleged mistress” and comments on the theories of “internet sleuths” and “rumours”.

Giles’ Tweet is much more damaging and, I believe, grounds to sue since he says that “I know about the affair”. It would be hilarious if they did sue Giles.
I wonder if the Rothschilds et al consider Gilesie to be a "posh Jew"? He's hardly at that level but is simply a middle class bad journalist who has got where he is by nepotism. He's showing his fantasy life again.

Reactions: 14
Yeah, I wouldn't call a middle class nepo-baby food critic posh, by any definition.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s nice to see that Giles is finally facing some consequences for his spiteful and vindictive behaviour in the form of his TV career entering a terminal decline and now being blackballed by the Garrick. Especially since he boasted about how he refused to apologise for mocking Dawn Foster’s death since he thought it would lose him money and work opportunities. I hope Dawn is having a good old chuckle about this. Cancelling your enemies from beyond the grave must be the best sort of revenge!

Reactions: 10
How long before his money starts to run out? He has two kids at a private school, a second home in Gloucestershire and a large-ish London house to maintain, his writing can’t be bringing in anything near like what he needs to keep all this going.

Reactions: 15
How long before his money starts to run out? He has two kids at a private school, a second home in Gloucestershire and a large-ish London house to maintain, his writing can’t be bringing in anything near like what he needs to keep all this going.
Maybe he could get Victoria to teach him how to play poker.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t imagine Esther will be bringing in any money from commissions to write any more of her rehashed Why I Married Giles Coren articles for the Daily Mail now that he’s abused Richard Eden and threatened the paper with legal action. Also, I’m sure Giles is much more pissed off than he is admitting about being blackballed by The Garrick as he must have thought that his mocking Dawn Foster’s death didn’t matter since she didn’t matter, and all the people who he thinks does matter e.g. The Garrick membership committee would think this kind of controversial behaviour was hilarious.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if it’s Prince William behind the slow demise of Giles . Even though he retracted that tweet, it was obvious the rumour would b be ever go away and he must have been angry! His career was sliding before his nasty dawn comments imo.

Any one read his column in The Times today? Hilarious. He tried to join the Garrick club, apparently they were all absolutely desperate for him to join, begging and pleading and taking him for jolly little dinners, then at the last minute there was an anonymous fuss at the top and he was blackballed. He thinks it’s because he’s probably too controversial (he ISNT controversial tho, he’s just unhinged and nasty! He does not say thought provoking things or anything to cause a debate he’s just a horribly weird prick that gives a lot of people the creeps) and anyway he’s decided to leave it like a gentleman. Gracious of him.
Oh 👀 who is a longstanding member of The Garrick - Michael White, who Giles accused of being a pedophile on Twitter, and also mocked for being bald. I wonder if he was the one who blackballed him. If so, well played Mr White, well played! 🏏 👏 🏆

IMG_1156.jpeg

IMG_1157.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I wonder if it’s Prince William behind the slow demise of Giles . Even though he retracted that tweet, it was obvious the rumour would b be ever go away and he must have been angry! His career was sliding before his nasty dawn comments imo.
Significant though he is, I don’t think Prince William could get Giles cancelled and end his TV career. That, my friends, is all Mr Coren’s own work, with possibly a little fairy dust sprinkled down by Dawn Foster from the afterlife. #justsayin

Oh 👀 who is a longstanding member of The Garrick - Michael White, who Giles accused of being a pedophile on Twitter, and also mocked for being bald. I wonder if he was the one who blackballed him. If so, well played Mr White, well played! 🏏 👏 🏆

View attachment 2835951
View attachment 2835952
It doesn’t matter how often I see these tweets, they shock me every time. He’s out of control and an embarrassment.

Reactions: 24
I’ve said it before, but he has a real problem and definitely needs help. His tweets are seriously disturbing at times.

Reactions: 13
He seems to become absolutely at his most unhinged if anyone compares him negatively to his father, even in quite a mild way - Dawn Foster and Michael White both did that I think. But neither said anything awful.
He is so massively triggered by it and becomes dangerous and repulsive. It is very very strange.

Reactions: 16
He seems to become absolutely at his most unhinged if anyone compares him negatively to his father, even in quite a mild way - Dawn Foster and Michael White both did that I think. But neither said anything awful.
He is so massively triggered by it and becomes dangerous and repulsive. It is very very strange.
I doubt the neighbour whom he accepted a police caution for abusing - after impersonating a delivery driver to gain access to her home while her disabled child was going to bed - over a parking dispute, ever invoked Giles’s father though. I think any perceived criticism is enough to set him off as he’s a textbook narcissist with a hair-trigger temper.

• Wow
Reactions: 11