Ghosts - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isnt it insinuated that Kitty's sister murdered her? She was awful to her in the flashbacks and wanted the inheritance to herself. She tried to poison her with the oysters.

Reactions: 8
Isnt it insinuated that Kitty's sister murdered her? She was awful to her in the flashbacks and wanted the inheritance to herself. She tried to poison her with the oysters.
Yeah. And isn't it said something about how she was playing hide and seek and no one ever came. I'm wondering if she was locked away and starved to death or something...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah. And isn't it said something about how she was playing hide and seek and no one ever came. I'm wondering if she was locked away and starved to death or something...
I thought something similar when they mentioned her playing hide and seek. I thought she might have been trapped in a cold basement or something and frozen or starved. That’s probably one of the worst ways to go as well. From what we’ve learnt about the other ghosts, their deaths were quite quick so probably didn’t suffer for too long.

Reactions: 2
It’s so weird to think that the actor of Mike has to act like he can’t see the ghost actors right in front of him!
Pat has my whole heart ❤
Also I’m pretty sure I read that Robin and Humphrey are the same actor, I wonder how that works when they’re filming
They are the one actor.

I enjoyed the Christmas special, yes it had an moral tug to it (which isn't my thing) but I preferred it to the first Christmas special.

I like seeing the plague people, they be fab!

Reactions: 3
I knew there was a new series but didn't know when. Will watch this weekend with my son

Reactions: 2
There's a new series starting tonight
Am excited already 😀
Yippee! Only the other day I wondered where be the ghosts?
(Embarrassed to be so attached to fictional dead characters- nay I adore the living humans too!)

Reactions: 5
They've changed Kitty's character a bit this series, she's not quite as daft as before but i'm enjoying all the character developments and interaction between them. The downside seems to be lack of a central plot.

I did enjoy Thomas becoming a pin-up and having a fan club 😄 that was really funny.

Reactions: 7
They are the one actor.

I enjoyed the Christmas special, yes it had an moral tug to it (which isn't my thing) but I preferred it to the first Christmas special.

I like seeing the plague people, they be fab!
From the last episode it looks like the main cast all double up as the plague people.

I promised myself I wouldn't binge season 4.

I had all 6 episodes watched before I went to bed on Friday night 🤣🙈

I can't help it, I just love those idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
From the last episode it looks like the main cast all double up as the plague people.
They do. You can pick out who's who, some very obvious.
Love it, love it, love it, too.
I want the couple to have a baby who can see the ghosts and to also see how they react with the baby.
Maybe difficult to do on a 'technical' level (in terms of getting the baby's reactions' but not at all impossible for this team. They are so incredibly talented.
I creased up when Pat was having his talk with Mary about holidays, going from telling her how wonderful they were into having a full time rant about holiday nightmares.
Mary's subtle but brilliant reactions when he was waffling on about sunburn (which he was totally oblivious to) were mint..

ETA: For the most part, Robin is my favourite ghost, series after series but I love them all.

Reactions: 6
I binged it all yesterday, absolutely loved it
Does anyone know if there’s a Christmas special?

My son and I have watched 4 episodes of the new series and we are loving it. Decided to save the last few episodes for tomorrow.

Reactions: 1
Behind a spoiler just in case nobody has yet viewed
Has Katy Wix left the series? I was surprised when she was suddenly 'sucked up'.

• Wow