Ghosts - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started watching it last night after reading this thread and I’m on season 2 already, I love it ! Best thing I’ve watched in a long time
Glad you enjoyed it 🙂

I’m secretly hoping mike actually gets to see the ghosts soon!
I was sort of hoping that he would too but if not Mike then a visiting psychic. I wanted to see Alison testing out more psychics 😃

I loved this!!! Mary and Julian were my favourites, wasn’t keen on kitty and the cave man at first but they definitely grew on me. I only watched it because it had a few cast members (Mike and Mary) from Stath let’s flats. If you haven’t seen that yet it’s a much watch.
If you really enjoyed this I thoroughly recommend what we do in the shadows.
Juliian is my favourite too, so despicable 😁

Reactions: 2
I loved this!!! Mary and Julian were my favourites, wasn’t keen on kitty and the cave man at first but they definitely grew on me. I only watched it because it had a few cast members (Mike and Mary) from Stath let’s flats. If you haven’t seen that yet it’s a much watch.
If you really enjoyed this I thoroughly recommend what we do in the shadows.
Yes! What we Do in the Shadows is brilliant! I definitely think if people like Ghosts they will enjoy that too.
I also really like Stath Lets Flats! Just talented people all round.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I absolutely love this show! Demolished it in 2 days and watched the Christmas special yesterday. Its brilliant. Love the character of Julian the seedy politician ghost

Reactions: 4
Love, love, love this show!! Thoroughly enjoyed the Christmas episode! Think I will re watch it later!

They are filming season 3 apparently, I can’t wait. We’ve watched them all a few times and there’s always bits you miss.
So good.

• Heart
I think Ghosts might be my new favourite show - I laughed so hard I cried at the episode with the burglary. I think it's so cleverly written and acted, and I studied History at uni so this is very up my street.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely love this show. Always has us laughing out loud. I think they were due to start filming series 3 in February so I hope they can still manage to go ahead and do that!

It's had the perfect balance between funny and so heart warming.

Binged watched this whole show last weekend. I love it so much. And I feel sorry for so many of the ghosts, especially the closeted Captain. Poor fella.

Just thought of something sad. When you think about all the time periods the ghosts are from, just think how long the caveman was alone for. Nobody to talk to.

• Sad
Just thought of something sad. When you think about all the time periods the ghosts are from, just think how long the caveman was alone for. Nobody to talk to.
OK that hurts my heart, I'm not emotionally stable enough right now to think about that 😭😂

New series has started. They've handled Covid restrictions really well. Apart from not going into the basement you can't really tell the difference.

Binged the whole series on iPlayer yesterday though. Now I'm sad I watched it too quickly.

Was just looking up the trailer and came across this! A US version! Whyyyyy? Just air the BBC one!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Was just looking up the trailer and came across this! A US version! Whyyyyy? Just air the BBC one!
This is like when America tried to remake The Inbetweeners and basically just copy and pasted the script. It did not go well.

This is cringe inducingly terrible. And will absolutely flop.