Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hiphiphoray

I actually enjoyed that hunt last night. Minus Dan over reacting to stuff. That weird orange orb and the phone moving by itself was pretty good. In saying that though, I think it was pretty shocking that they didn’t start right away on fb subs. They got people to sub under false pretences. They told us we would get an additional hour. We didn’t get half that. 😡

Reactions: 5

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Last night you could tell that neither of them wanted to be there. It really shows when they can’t be bothered to do anything and a lot of the comments were saying dans on one, get on with the hunt etc. I won’t be watching again. Thought I’d give them another try after Adams solo as tbf to Adam it was brilliant but last night he was back to being a dick with Dan so I cba with either of them now
They’re literally doing it for the money and not for the interest that Adam originally had. I know the hunts this week were free but how many new people will have subbed and paid for lizzie Borden so they were still making money. I hope they realise they fucked up last night

stargirl23

VIP Member
What’s the betting something ‘comes up beyond my control’ and Dan has to cancel his solo hunt 😂

Nat1088

IMG_5720.jpeg
IMG_5719.jpeg
IMG_5718.jpeg
IMG_5717.jpeg

68.6k viewers for a Wednesday night isn’t bad! Still nearly 6k on when it ended too.
Dan didn’t say much the whole night. But conveniently managed to be around to promote the subs page. I’m sure he was loving people’s response to how good of a night Adam had 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Tonight was great. Felt like the old gti again.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
-100000 was honestly the worst one I’ve seen
I’m so glad I turned it off. I think I’m officially done with them now and won’t bother with anymore.

Adam enabling dans behaviour last night was the final straw. Yes Dan always acts like a prick but Adam should just shut him down and remind him why they are there

stargirl23

VIP Member
Nothing happened. Just talking ghosts. Dan went off at 10, Adam about 15 mins later very boring what I saw. Just saying about comp, how to enter, meet and greet Sunday then people asking what the worst hunt was, is there a place he’d never go again etc. they seemed overly friendly with each other like damage limitation after the other nights hissy fit

busdriver89

VIP Member
Won’t be watching this one. It’s sad her sons passed away I do feel sorry for her but I cba with some fabricated fake evidence of her son who’s passed away. I feel it’s very sensitive to others who have lost their child and aren’t using loss for views
---

Tan Harrison’s army mum
I don’t think these ghost trip fakes are the people to be in her house trying to reach out to her son! I think it’s sickening.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
So they want 3000 likes on their fb post to announce the next hunt and they are really struggling 😂😂😂 Adam was just saying on live he doesn’t think they will get it. Well shouldn’t be such pricks then should you
---
They don’t want to do klana as “it doesn’t sit right” with them yet they will happily take £10 for a shit hunt and £3.49 every month from people

• Haha

busdriver89

VIP Member
As if there associating with the likes of chy, Tommy and some of the scummy fucks. Dans peeping head, couldn’t be more embarrassed for him. Imagine going to an event when the owner shuts it down, the police come and environmental health all at different times. People being asked to leave and theirs Dan just hiding in the backgrounds 😂 I actually didn’t think I could feel more 🤢 if I was Chloe he would be icked straight out the door.

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Oh gosh poor woman. If she’s suffering with such trauma they should do the right thing and say as much as they want to help her they don’t feel it’s right at the moment while grieving or if they cared that much go to her house but don’t stream it
Sometimes it just has to be a no, this is one of those times.

Agree with the bael shit and debunking too. You can’t switch it on and off when it suits you.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Adams just said on live that Dan is booking his solo for next month, believe that what I see it 😂 apparently there’s a huge announcement when Dan joins him what’s the betting its another double weekender but they’ll both be paid ones so they’ll actually put effort it and get “evidence” unlike this weekend

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Knew this would happen, everyone spamming join tan. This will be constant for a while now just like the first house call they done.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Think the only ones I’d be willing to watch or get excited for is if they do house calls at the 2 houses from the live the other night as they actually gripped me