Getting stuff done in heels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of bollocks ! £65 for a PDF! She’s sold fuck all she’s a shit instagrabber anyway.

Chapter one: Marry a rich man. THE END
funny but 100% true. You just need to look at her house and know she doesn’t need the money. She could have written the PDF in exchange for a donation of what you can afford to DKMS and really stood out from her grabby fellow insta huns.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been blocked for asking that she please reconsider a trip to Cornwall while cases are rising. I’m actually a bit disappointed, I know I’ve whinged about it on here before but I didn’t intend to come across by message as a troll. I’m genuinely concerned for my home

Reactions: 9
Unfortunately, self entitlement and content blind any common sense

Reactions: 6
Your ‘Masterclass’ didn’t do as well as expected then Sal? Flogging it for £50/65 but now you’ve joined The Surrey Blogger Collective’ (CRINGE) flogging a night of Instagram Intelligence for about £25?
Well I suppose that utility won’t pay for itself....

Reactions: 4
She’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing this one. Nicey nicey, aren’t I fun? Aren’t I wonderful doing charity stuff? Nah. Doesn’t wash. She’s on the take constantly with her shit jewellery & her pathetic masterclass. Too much money & time on her hands. Get an actual job love.

Reactions: 9
Has she gone full into selling the insta dream to others!? That’s pretty gross. She’s a piece of work.

Hit a nerve???
I really dislike how these Instagrammers claim to be bullied and ‘trolled’ because other people have opinions on the shit they ram in our faces.

I do not condone name calling or bullying at all. However, calling someone out, a different opinion, stating facts isn’t trolling.

I didn't realise this thread existed! I'd searched but hadn't found it so had taken to ranting about her on other threads.
GSDIH was one of the very very first people i ever followed on Insta - and was then the first I unfollowed.
Back in the day she was a hairdresser and had a pretty, rustic kitchen and posted nice pictures. What has she become ?? The greed of these women is unreal. Her husband's insta-description (back pre-cancer etc) used to be that he had to "maintain an expensive wife" ... and that just sums it up. He earns tons of money and she is a hair dresser who got lucky. Its very easy to devote your life to social media when you don't have to worry how the bills are being paid.

Reactions: 13
What does he do? I’ve always wondered.

Are we talking about Gav, Sally’s husband? He’s a builder isn’t he?
I don’t think so. Although I think he’s quite handy around the house. .....

I used to like her thought she was more ‘normal’ than the greedy house build etc but they’re all becoming greedy clones

Reactions: 4
Yes, it’s ALL about engagement/follower numbers. She’s got to be one of the most desperate ‘influencers’ out there.

Reactions: 2