Getting stuff done in heels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not 100% but fairly sure it's been mentioned by one or both of them on their stories

Reactions: 1
Don't you normally choose someone younger as a god parent? Not someone with 3 already grown up children?

Don't you normally choose someone younger as a god parent? Not someone with 3 already grown up children?
Far more important that they have an gram-worthy house that you can post when you visit them. Priorities

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else find her dog walk chats really annoying
Yes, it’s the main reason I unfollowed. Everyday she’d do the same thing and mention axe murderers and swamps, then laugh to herself like it was the most hilarious joke I used to quite like her at first but she got so mundane.

Reactions: 10
And Gawjus ... everything is Gawjus and its a Dior not a door.

bore off - you've been doing this shit for years.

Reactions: 6
There is something very unlikable about sally. Mostly because she surrounds herself with white middle class Huns - including ‘feathers’ and that ‘JP lives and Loves’ who are constantly creaming the freebies whilst blowing smoke up her arse.

Reactions: 9
And Gawjus ... everything is Gawjus and its a Dior not a door.

bore off - you've been doing this shit for years.
Oh yes ! Forgot that. The bloody Dior
---
Oh can't stand him. They're all the same. Brown nosing each other. Ugghhh !

Reactions: 3
‘Might put it on Airbnb’ literally FUCK OFF out of our town you second home owner twat, no one wants you here. Four bedrooms? How dare she. Were the #gifted hotel stays not enough that she had to buy a family home for occasional use? I’m fuming. This has ruined my Sunday

Reactions: 5