Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
I am absolutely cringing at big Helen’s latest attempt to make us jealous with her big Shrek. Him pinching her love handles was enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Just me that thinks she looks SO much better in the before video of them at the Neon party on holiday?

That filter she insists on using on tiktok is doing her SO fucking dirty.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Honestly. What a dream. Working in a wee quiet clothes shop your maw owns. And getting paid a fortune. Enough to sustain a new build flat and brand new Mini Cooper. The parents probably bought her both, she doesn’t know she’s living. I would have been heartbroken at having to leave that cushty number, but you get the impression Big Slim knows best!!
She'll get hersel a TT manager and she'll be punting period belts and shitey fake Dyson air wraps like Cherine, anything to avoid actual work.

• Haha

SwishSwing

VIP Member
First thread for newly minted 10k recipient #getfitheleng who is a serial dater, avid filter user and outfit of the dayer from Scotland.

Discuss away...

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Every weekend they were in a different hotel in Glasgow the pair of weirdos 😂 wasting money they probably couldn’t really afford to waste because she lived in an utter fantasy world! Champagne lifestyle, lemonade wages!