Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
Tongue like a big gammon steak. I don’t think we would recognise her in the wild. That must be about 10 filters at the same time. It’s that bad, her ‘before’ pictures of being ‘fat’ just look like she looks now.

A gammon steak. 😂😂😂😂😂 Absolutely buckled, but 100% so true.

Shes a proper unit that's for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Aw Champagne Jill and Craig (RIP)....
'oh the bubbles are lovely......it's a hard life living this champagne lifesyle, int it? Where we gaun the morra? The Loudon?' Craig going heh heh heh.

Mad mental Jill and her gay boyfriend Craig, Twitter gold

Spanor511

VIP Member
I've followed her for ages didn't know she had a thread!!! She seems to cling to any man that shows her some attention
We think most of them have been made up tbh. Someone on here commented she matched their brother or friend and she was immediately bombarding them with messages 🤣🤣

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Thought the big yin was enjoying her job? She quit it yesterday 😂
Aye it’s a whole different ball game, playing shops with your Mammy and getting paid a fortune for it, to the real life 9-5, with a real job and colleagues. Poor Slim.

• Haha

SwishSwing

VIP Member
I've never come across her, just checked her page when I seen this thread cz I'm a nosey 🐄 and instantly thought of the Peter Kay character, Geraldine 🫣
Where did she get £10k from?
Oh sorry by newly minted I meant in the sense she'd finally produced 10k followers to enable us to open a thread!

• Haha
Sorry guys didn't swing into Crieff on way home to get a pic of Helen in the wild, I've let yous all down. Blame crabbit chops he wanted to go for food elsewhere and its his birthday only day I let him do what he wants 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha