Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Omg guys 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I can't breathe the gammon steak tongue never gonna be able to eat gammon again 😫

Right she's not lost 120lbs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣that shops on the corner on Crieff High Street and whats with the fake saxophone playing hands 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Tongue like a big gammon steak. I don’t think we would recognise her in the wild. That must be about 10 filters at the same time. It’s that bad, her ‘before’ pictures of being ‘fat’ just look like she looks now.
Genuinely nae joking, near spat out ma dilootin juice there, gammon steak DEID 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Finally a thread for this one!! The filters on her eyes actually make me feel a bit sick the way they flicker.

I think she must be relatively local to me since she talks about going to Dunblane M&S and the kelpies etc.

The dating stories are mad, had more boyfriends that I’ve had hot meals! She’s a strange one.

Does she own the shop or just work in it?
I think she's fae Crieff?

SwishSwing

VIP Member
it’s massive !!! Surprised it doesn’t fall out her mouth !!
Was gonna say who films in a shoe shop randomly about a guy she is dating but having read the thread now I know more

what is it with TT and Insta nutcases and filters ??
I'm sure this nutcase made a comment that tiktok had a thing where you HAVE to post videos with filters. But surely that couldn't be the case.

On one hand her filter is ridiculous but on the other hand at least you know its fake. Some of them you can't tell and it's deceiving and dangerous.

This is what I think. 🤣🤣🤣 she’ll not know how to cope in a real job after fannying about doing TikTok’s in that shop for years. Mummy being her boss.
Just as long as she keeps filming herself taking the bins out on a stormy evening we'll all be fine....don't panic. Just no saxophone hands at the shop.....sad day I know guys 😕

• Haha
Honestly. What a dream. Working in a wee quiet clothes shop your maw owns. And getting paid a fortune. Enough to sustain a new build flat and brand new Mini Cooper. The parents probably bought her both, she doesn’t know she’s living. I would have been heartbroken at having to leave that cushty number, but you get the impression Big Slim knows best!!
Someone suggested that she should be an air hostess, could you imagine Big Helen giving us a demonstration on how to top up the air in that wee tube on the life jacket 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Daisy9999

Did anyone see the profile pic on the account calling her large? It was Becki Jones yous will probs know her from TT. Anyways someone commented on her clap back video saying ‘@ScottyTEN: bit strange calling you large when she's also large ❤’ hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Closing down sale reunion then grab a spot of lunch could ask the friendly sales assistant with her saxophone hands where she recommends in Crieff.
I've heard the Gammon is nice at this time of year. With a side of roasted you're a liar pants on fire Helen G, washed down with a Craigsnoreal cocktail 🍸

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
All these invisible Craigs. Is that not slabbery Tracy's man as well. Maybe he's shared out between the tattle characters. Helen on a Monday, Tracy on a Tuesday. Poor sod must be shattered 😲

• Haha