Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ell87

VIP Member
I've never come across her, just checked her page when I seen this thread cz I'm a nosey πŸ„ and instantly thought of the Peter Kay character, Geraldine 🫣
Where did she get Β£10k from?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Spanor511

VIP Member
Seen big Helen’s latest video about looking old when she was 18. Helen no cunt knows what you look like now with they filters on hen.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
I remember she spun this whole take over a few weeks, I’d always suspected she was making up fantasies and this confirmed it.
She was swearing off dating as usual, then the next thing she was so happy with a guy she had known for a while, they had previously dated so weren’t taking it slow. Refused to answer any questions about him. They were in love, and he was obviously besotted with her. Fast forward a week or so, it was all off….she had to put herself first and couldn’t deal with such a control freak. All in the space of three weeks. She’s a total fantasist.

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
I'll also add, he never replied and was messaged a few hours later a rant about time wasting etc. She's clearly a bit of a head case.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Wee Toots

VIP Member
I always thought it was "get it the leng" I always wondered what "the leng" was. It took me an embarrassing time to realise it was get fit Helen G. But maybe because there's not a fucking dose of fitness on her page πŸ˜‚
It should be fakedateswithheleng

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Our big Helen living off Daddy.
the shop will be a wee plaything for her, like they wee toy cooker sets you used to get. Something for her to do so she's not bored buying long dresses and going on posh dates with Craig.

• Haha