Getfitheleng - Get Fit Helen G

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First thread for newly minted 10k recipient #getfitheleng who is a serial dater, avid filter user and outfit of the dayer from Scotland.

Discuss away...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've never come across her, just checked her page when I seen this thread cz I'm a nosey 🐄 and instantly thought of the Peter Kay character, Geraldine 🫣
Where did she get £10k from?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've never come across her, just checked her page when I seen this thread cz I'm a nosey 🐄 and instantly thought of the Peter Kay character, Geraldine 🫣
Where did she get £10k from?
Oh sorry by newly minted I meant in the sense she'd finally produced 10k followers to enable us to open a thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh sorry by newly minted I meant in the sense she'd finally produced 10k followers to enable us to open a thread!
Ah that's a bit more boring than I anticipated...I just saw 10k and turned it into money 😂 my bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She pops up on fyp now & again. Always going on a date 😂 where she finding them?

• Haha
She pops up on fyp now & again. Always going on a date 😂 where she finding them?
She’s popped up on my FYP for ages now. There’s absolutely no way on earth any of those dating stories are true. They all fall in love with her and then she abruptly ends it. This time, she’s met the parents and he’s told her she’s ‘the one’. She lives in fantasy land. I’m sure she still loves with her maw.
Can’t listen to her speak and the filters 🤣🤣🤣 WOW. She dirty deletes at lightening speed. She does get comments questioning her a lot.
---
Thank you as always @SwishSwing for the thread. You are indeed an angel of Tattle 😇 🤣
---
Is this the lassie who talks like her tongues too big for her mouth? 😂

If so, I'm already blocked 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
What did you get blocked for? I’ve never commented even though it pains me not to.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Finally a thread for this one!! The filters on her eyes actually make me feel a bit sick the way they flicker.

I think she must be relatively local to me since she talks about going to Dunblane M&S and the kelpies etc.

The dating stories are mad, had more boyfriends that I’ve had hot meals! She’s a strange one.

Does she own the shop or just work in it?

Finally a thread for this one!! The filters on her eyes actually make me feel a bit sick the way they flicker.

I think she must be relatively local to me since she talks about going to Dunblane M&S and the kelpies etc.

The dating stories are mad, had more boyfriends that I’ve had hot meals! She’s a strange one.

She’s says it was her mums but now she has it…..she’s got some disposable income. I looked up one of the dresses she had on and it was extortionate. She showed off her perfumes the other day……just seems to have some amount of cash for a single person with her apparent own house and works in a shop. There’s something defo not right.

I think she's fae Crieff?

Is this the lassie who talks like her tongues too big for her mouth? 😂

If so, I'm already blocked 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
She’s popped up on my FYP for ages now. There’s absolutely no way on earth any of those dating stories are true. They all fall in love with her and then she abruptly ends it. This time, she’s met the parents and he’s told her she’s ‘the one’. She lives in fantasy land. I’m sure she still loves with her maw.
Can’t listen to her speak and the filters 🤣🤣🤣 WOW. She dirty deletes at lightening speed. She does get comments questioning her a lot.
---
Thank you as always @SwishSwing for the thread. You are indeed an angel of Tattle 😇 🤣
---

What did you get blocked for? I’ve never commented even though it pains me not to.
I called her out on being a tit basically.

She had posted some vid going on about how she wasn't going to date and was cut up over some guy or some nonsense... yet my cousin matched with her on tinder that night, and she had instantly sent a Hello message to him as soon as they matched 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember she spun this whole take over a few weeks, I’d always suspected she was making up fantasies and this confirmed it.
She was swearing off dating as usual, then the next thing she was so happy with a guy she had known for a while, they had previously dated so weren’t taking it slow. Refused to answer any questions about him. They were in love, and he was obviously besotted with her. Fast forward a week or so, it was all off….she had to put herself first and couldn’t deal with such a control freak. All in the space of three weeks. She’s a total fantasist.

Reactions: 6
I'll also add, he never replied and was messaged a few hours later a rant about time wasting etc. She's clearly a bit of a head case.

• Haha
I'll also add, he never replied and was messaged a few hours later a rant about time wasting etc. She's clearly a bit of a head case.
Loving this tea. There’s clearly a pattern. There’s no way she has a man just now. An IT consultant and part time DJ. Okaayyyyy then Helen.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's the bloody filter for me. It looks so odd!

Also... just how many men are there in her radius! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's the bloody filter for me. It looks so odd!

Also... just how many men are there in her radius! 😂
Tongue like a big gammon steak. I don’t think we would recognise her in the wild. That must be about 10 filters at the same time. It’s that bad, her ‘before’ pictures of being ‘fat’ just look like she looks now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is like a female Scottish Declan with these ootd 😂
---
And who the duck gets ready in their kitchen 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7