Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WeeBellaBee

I think Craig is in Newcastle or somewhere like that working? As she said she was going to really miss him!! I googled the shop to see if she was on website etc they don't have a website but found this

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Spanor511

VIP Member
Also not a hair out of place I'm beginning to think it's a wig πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚maybe Berghaus Susan should get some tips πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I thought that a while back about the wig. So many filters, fuck knows what’s actually going on, she might actually have hair like Fleabo Susan for all we know. Big Helen our big Catfish.

• Haha

Ssox

Aw Champagne Jill and Craig (RIP)....
'oh the bubbles are lovely......it's a hard life living this champagne lifesyle, int it? Where we gaun the morra? The Loudon?' Craig going heh heh heh.

Mad mental Jill and her gay boyfriend Craig, Twitter gold
mall about the champagne lifestyle.. add in a cheeky hot tub too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Spanor511

VIP Member
Did anyone see the profile pic on the account calling her large? It was Becki Jones yous will probs know her from TT. Anyways someone commented on her clap back video saying β€˜@ScottyTEN: bit strange calling you large when she's also large ❀’ hahahahaha
Is it a fake Becki Jones account? There’s loads of them

Must be short of a Bob or Two selling all her stylish tents on Vinted 🀣🀣I've totally over indulged this month but I'm no where near big Vav or Gammon tongue.

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She's wishing it's Friday already, that's her fed up playing the having a real job game πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Holiday soon with Craig can't wait for the content πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚my friends went to Cape Verde and said they were so bored as absolutely nothing to do there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
calling each other baby in the comments 🀒

• Sick