Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ell87

VIP Member
I was just thinking of Heldo today, haven't saw her pop up in a while! Is she still loved up?

Reactions: 2

azura81

VIP Member
it was her who took control of his account when she got out the jail. She needs locked up again, she is batshit mental!
what was she in jail for ? Keep getting so many different characters to unlock on tattle 🀣🀣

i questioned this getting ready in the kitchen as well πŸ˜‚ weird AF 😏
Maybe I'm just old and set in my ways, but if I forget to spray perfume in the bedroom I'll grab it out of my bag and spray it in the hallway defo not the kitchen there's fruit and that in there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚she's so odd.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
the shop will be a wee plaything for her, like they wee toy cooker sets you used to get. Something for her to do so she's not bored buying long dresses and going on posh dates with Craig.
Since Mummy has had enough of it, big Helen has been playing shops.

• Haha

SwishSwing

VIP Member
The whole relationship shite reminds me of that lassie "champagne jill" the mad rangers fanatic that has the made up boyfriends, relationships etc
Oh my GOD I was so invested in her on twitter! I'm not a rangers fan (which makes it funnier) but her and poor Craig (RIP) were just so decking cringe.

I know he's passed away now but I do wonder how she's getting on occasionally but it appears she's learned her lesson anyway, as I can't see anything on social media about her now.

• Haha