Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
Anyone seen her get a man who greets you like this video?

So get a man tell him to wait till your cameras recording and get him to come in and hug you
---
Anyone seen her get a man who greets you like this video?

So get a man tell him to wait till your cameras recording and get him to come in and hug you

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Does she not realise how ridiculous she looks with it. Plus it makes the tongue look worse. 👅
I noticed a couple of people commented on her posts saying she didn't need a filter

I don't think she's taken that as "the filter makes you look ridiculous" but more that she's pretty without it.

Spanor511

VIP Member
I'll also add, he never replied and was messaged a few hours later a rant about time wasting etc. She's clearly a bit of a head case.
Loving this tea. There’s clearly a pattern. There’s no way she has a man just now. An IT consultant and part time DJ. Okaayyyyy then Helen.

• Haha

SwishSwing

VIP Member
she was another breed that one! Her actual boyfriend was in on that whole fucked situation!
---

she really hasn’t. She is still trying to harass the woman that she done all that stuff for. Jill Sharp on Facebook, her mother is as cookie boo as her!
---

he had cancer i think, something to do with his face. But not long after he passed (i am talking 2-3 weeks) she was caught on Tinder 😳 he was in on the whole fake life as well. Imagine playing a part in a fantasy life where your girlfriend is pretending to be engaged to some guy she made up & photoshopped you out photos to put him in 🫣 all to harass her pal she was jealous of. Clearly shows how little she thought of her real boyfriend!

Ahh but was he not supposed to be gay, and she knew about it. So he got have his side relationships and they portrayed as being a couple? I'm sure I read that somewhere.

Absolutely bat shit crackers in any event.

• Wow

Lrkn27

VIP Member
The maw is Ceri. I assume that’s why the shop is called Cee Gees
i was looking on Companies House and there was a Mary Lillian Grassick & Colin Grassick from Crieff former directors of Grassicks Garage thats why i was asking about their names.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
what was she in jail for ? Keep getting so many different characters to unlock on tattle 🤣🤣
Google Jill Sharp, Airdrie. She also photoshopped some random guy onto her Facebook pics and pretended they were engaged. She's a fruitloop.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Omg guys 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I can't breathe the gammon steak tongue never gonna be able to eat gammon again 😫

Right she's not lost 120lbs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣that shops on the corner on Crieff High Street and whats with the fake saxophone playing hands 😂😂😂😂
It’s her mums shop. She defo lives off the bank of mummy and daddy.

Spanor511

VIP Member
There’s been suspiciously no mention of him in a while/ since this thread started really.

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
The red motor needs a day out to Crieff to see big Helen in the wild. Says she’s lost 130 pounds now…..fuck me gently, she must have been about 33 stone.
thats about 9 stone….no chance she has lost that amount 😳

Spanor511

VIP Member
The cheating rumours are rife in her comments, he used to dj in the fubar years ago as a warm up act or a Weds dj 😂😂can't imagine if he's still doing that he'll be staying faithful to big Helen when all the wee scantily clad teeny boppers are up on his booth asking for Freed from Desire to be played.
Come on though, he’s hardly a looker 🤣🤣 I doubt any teenagers will be interested in him. Or anyone 🤣🤣

• Haha

azura81

VIP Member
I'm sure this nutcase made a comment that tiktok had a thing where you HAVE to post videos with filters. But surely that couldn't be the case.

On one hand her filter is ridiculous but on the other hand at least you know its fake. Some of them you can't tell and it's deceiving and dangerous.
Tik tok had a thing where she HAD to get one 😂😂for the viewers benefit 😂😂
But yeah least with her you can tell
Some are so deceiving

• Haha