Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
wankerish
never thought I'd find out what my favourite word of 2022 is so early in the year.

let's say you HAD to give ONE example to sum up the GB channel, I'd be suggesting the bizarre-for-seemingly-no-reason-at-all 2nd proposal he did at magic kingdom with one of the disney princesses.

Absolutely confirming the fact that nothing is from the heart... EVERYTHING is about the numbers.

the so-called 'viral video' is a hot favourite - or the fact he says 'raises money for charities' on the twitter bio...both great contenders but they simply prove his delusion of grandeur. The 2nd proposal/none proposal is a classic because of the effort involved in the nonsense of it all. Even the princess is kind of going "soooo... what's this then.... havent you already... ummm... ok..." it's wonderful hate viewing because of how see-through it is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
It may very well be that he’s retired from that job - happens a fair bit (or at least it used to) for those with long service when they get to a certain age. And the pension that goes with it has always been very favourable…. but not enough to buy houses and fund numerous lengthy trips abroad.

Reading back about PTSD, him being attacked when intervening in a domestic situation, it makes sense when you know what he did for a living.

Judes1974

Chatty Member
That’s the thing they don’t have a full series, their videos make no sense and are all over the place🤣 they focus too much on pre-travel/travel day I think cause they know that gets the most views! Honestly their youtube is all over the place it makes my head hurt😂!! I used to really like them, but just annoys me how they think they are proper vloggers but can’t do what lots of people do and that’s vlog their whole trip!

Yep, and the annoying cartoon clips put me off watching

Jaeme

Stumbled across this channel today, they do a lot of videos but for me there's like a weird vibe between them... the baby talk etc it's really bizarre. Not my cup of tea.

Do you know how all of a Sudden they became rich ? Other than his mum passing away? And what’s his job as reading mixed reviews on social media he doesn’t work > due to disability is that true do you mind sharing please thank you
he won the lottery, not the jackpot but a significant amount - he shared the news in a game of Call If Duty one night

• Wow
  • Haha
. View attachment 1252405View attachment 1252408

Wow...bit passive aggressive. Agree with the question asker though. If it helps Del to edit then why doesn't he finish them? The short answer would have been our Travel vlogs are the only ones that get any half decent views so after that we can't be arsed. Also what has 'happened to them' between the Barbados trip and this trip?
The what happened to them thing pisses me off.

I’m sure way before their Barbados trip, Del kept posting cryptic messages about something that had been going on, that all would come out, and then… nothing. Not a peep.

Next they’re in Barbados, wedding blah blah. So now she’s saying something happened to them AFTER Barbados? As well as the mystery thing that happened before?

Must be the unluckiest couple in Britain. Either that or massive bullshitters who forget the yarns they’ve spun and are constantly trying to worm their way out of questioning with lame excuses.

hels52

VIP Member
I hate this too, his face alone is punchable and with the wide open mouth but the tongue is horrendous
I just don’t get it. It’s nearly every pic they take. And the shouting when on rides if I was there is would do my nut in if I had to listen to it. Don’t get me started on the fear of heights and being able to hold his camera. I would be holding on for my dear life

Parker123

he put on his face book years ago that he was injured in a car accident and hurt his back and got a big pay out ! Bragging ! I can’t find the post because he set his Facebook in private now
Omg! You’d think if he can go on rollercoasters he could do some sort of work? they always spoke about jen working through the pandemic but not really him if I remember right! Especially buying that big house you’d think he would need to work😱

i do feel a bit bad - by 'a bit' I obviously mean 'a lot' - that i was totally assuming they'd be backdooring Fl... the rest of my gripes remain though.

I wonder if this is the social media they reference... well, if so... to recap some 12 or so pages ago, as much as the shameless freebie tagging, self pity, unnecessary flexing (and often bizarre flexing too) it's the fact that he BLATENTLY stole the project i started with him AND didnt bother telling me I wasn't included in my idea anymore.

I've seen through it - nothing is what it seems.

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
He said on the shit show vlog that you might see him wearing the Lanyard OR the wristband or a pin, he didn't say he'd be covered in the stuff

Oh yes, they are always hilarious!

And by the size of his moobs fit for Florida f***ed off

I really hate how he can't speak properly and misses letters out of words.
'Vocano Bay' 'everyfink'

Oh and awesome gifts from Visit Orlando, 2 shitty bags, cheap sunglasses etc oooooh, you're super special
He speak and talks like a chav ..

Wuzzle12

Its everyone tuning in for tonights exciting premiere all about the final garden reveal......🤔

• Haha

Jaeme

The thought of them procreating is terrifying o_O:sick: They have a VERY strange relationship IMHO
Del gives off slimy creep vibes but there's definitely something weird about the way they are with each other. I've said before I wouldn't be surprised if was into Daddy stuff and has that role with her.
I dunno if any of you have ever seen the Tosh.0 video of OrganizedLikeJen / PrettyNeatLiving but that's the kinda thing I mean with these two.

MrsDisney_91

I could not resist checking this out... wanted to remind myself what monstrosity vlogging looked like...
well i got 6 or 7 seconds in (to what appeared to be a hospital radio presenter) before he starts getting the resort name wrong. whoever's gifting him with stuff needs to have a word with themselves.

FYI i could only take 1m 9s...
I will probably watch through to the end, but i just needed a break from watching someone acting like its their first day on earth

View attachment 1239957

Just caught this and omg!! What an annoying short vlog!! I hate that it is filmed with the 360camera, it made the room look oddly shaped at times. Rubbish!