Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be....🤔but I would imagine that was agency work and it shouldnt have any clout for him getting free stuff from Virgin. However I'll bet if it is him he probably does brag about it within earshot of any Virgin Atlantic employee he thinks may be listening.

Reactions: 1
Oh god I just listened to the call centre voiceover. Won't be booking a holiday with them again! 🤢

Reactions: 2
The voice sounds similar but I don't think it's him. Also no way he'd keep that quiet!

Reactions: 4
good point, although i reckon he'd have a weekly video with "we've got important news but can't tell you" as the clickbait title counting down the days to the NDA running out.

personally, I doubt it's him (only for the fact we'd all now for certain by now) but it is hilarious thinking about blagging stuff off the back of it:

"Do you know who i am?!?"
- ummm, no
"I'm the voice of virgin"
- the what now?"
"i'm the voice recording guy"
- ohhhh, that... ok, well, that's a thing i suppose
"anyway... do you have any free holidays?... flights?... spare stationery?...."

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I fully agree but at least it was original. See Shaun Slog tried to replicate the success that Bink had on the Starfly and failed spectacularly. That man is cringe on toast and lacks any imagination.
And Nick the Prick Lodge guy

Just watched their travel day vlog, what's with all the shots of them in various states of undress and the weird bit where Jen was straddling him on the plane 😳 my eyes will never recover from the shower scenes 😭 are they thinking of doing OF's 🤣🤢

• Sick
There are privacy screens on those showers but I suspect bink bink had to witness him scrubbing his bits everyday 🤢. Why oh why did Jen go on holiday, especially to get married, without doing something with her hair, she never used to have terrible hair, she should go back to having dark hair, those roots are awfull.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I have just watched their travel day slog…. After not watching them for at least 2 yrs -boy she has packed on some meat in lockdown and he is exactly the same -annoying -going back in the cupboard for another couple of years cant face any more

Reactions: 1
I have just watched their travel day slog…. After not watching them for at least 2 yrs -boy she has packed on some meat in lockdown and he is exactly the same -annoying -going back in the cupboard for another couple of years cant face any more
Please don’t tell me the video they made about buying expensive bikes went to waste. Del is a fat prick

• Haha
At least they do edit their vlogs unlike some.

Though I dont like seeing in the shower or bed. As for when they kiss I feel physically sick

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Just got round to their latest vlog properly.

The nervous flyer thing deserves an oscar! The fact hes intentionally putting a camera on himself, nodding to something he knows he will add it at a later time with a movie clip just shows what a joke it all is!

Translation - Not really a nervous flyer, but hoping the airline will give him something for his great hardship

Reactions: 7
Just got round to their latest vlog properly.

The nervous flyer thing deserves an oscar! The fact hes intentionally putting a camera on himself, nodding to something he knows he will add it at a later time with a movie clip just shows what a joke it all is!

Translation - Not really a nervous flyer, but hoping the airline will give him something for his great hardship
Agree, and the fact he mentioned to every member of cabin crew that he's a nervous flyer!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.