Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can he not pronounce ‘TH’ properly.

“What’s der frone like?”

Money can’t buy class 😂
do they even have that much money?

By the looks of it, they only booked premium economy one way, and got upgraded to premium on the way home?

I assume if they had been upgraded to upper class then he would have made a big deal about it on Twitter or Instagram - but they thanked Virgin for the upgrade (obviously)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
well i've just tuned in to their content for the first time in 18 months ish. I have no words.
just what the duck is this show he thinks he's on?
It's the worst type of vlogging I've ever seen - the ego just about squeezes into a 1920 x 1080 resolution.

There's clearly some thought gone into the production, but NOTHING has improved since 2019 - buying all this tit and not investing a penny into a decent mic (not even a crappy one). I'm a snob with production so it's probably just me.

I'm 4 minutes into a video about their pretravel day and it couldnt be more draining. Hate EVERY second of this flexing attitude where the world appears to revolve around them... I'll continue for the sake of Tattle (in incognito mode obviously, i'm not bleeping up my recommendations lists on this pillock)

I have no words
ok, i had a few words

• Haha
Reactions: 6
is this a new thing? making viewing (only slightly) bearable
most annoying vloggers could do with one

Bingo1.png

obviously this was a bit of a joke, but if you actually wanted to play > > > let's bingo!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
is this a new thing? making viewing (only slightly) bearable
most annoying vloggers could do with one

View attachment 817502

obviously this was a bit of a joke, but if you actually wanted to play > > > let's bingo!
I watched the pre travel and if memory serves me right there weren't any clips just sounds (could be wrong, my memory isn't the best) I was chuffed at this because I thought they had finally dropped them cus they are annoying as eff, but, no 😫 they were back again in their travel day vlog 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
this is kissing the constant Mispronunciation of ‘TH’ as ‘FFFF’

dels constants:
Free when he means 3 flying
Frew when he means through
Heafrow heathROW
Fank you - thank you.

pisses me off 😁
Isn’t that just his accent though? I can’t bear them so haven’t watched a vlog for a while but isn’t he an east London/Essex lad. It’s a very common way of speaking around here (This is literally the only time I’ll vaguely stick up for them!)

Reactions: 3
Isn’t that just his accent though? I can’t bear them so haven’t watched a vlog for a while but isn’t he an east London/Essex lad. It’s a very common way of speaking around here (This is literally the only time I’ll vaguely stick up for them!)
Maybe it is accent related, but still annoys me. But ‘bink bink’ (eurgh) is no where near as bad…

Reactions: 2
Bink bink is so plain Jane ,,, she trying to be more trendy with red lipstick 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She makes me cringe so much, she thinks she's gorgeous doing those little dances whilst Del drools over her, she's got a chin like Jimmy Hill & ffs get ya Teath fixed woman !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She makes me cringe so much, she thinks she's gorgeous doing those little dances whilst Del drools over her, she's got a chin like Jimmy Hill & ffs get ya Teath fixed woman !!
Finally someone agrees with me !!!

Finally someone agrees with me !!!
she thinks she is cute and sexy and what’s going on with her awful hair !!!

She really wanted to show off her wedding ring

Attachments

Last edited:
I can’t watch these 2 anymore. Between the creepy Bink Bink-ing and the inserted movie clips, I’ll just come here for the updates 👍

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.