Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant “my gorgeous bink bink” tit..man that’s just insecurity. Del also has the mental age of a 12 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He has the signs of special needs !
I reckon he just thinks he's being cute and sexy 🤢 I'm not one to look through the comments on people's YouTube videos - does anyone know if people say they love the film clips? I tried to watch a travel day vlog that they did a couple of years ago but literally every sentence was followed by a film clip 😭

Reactions: 3
Also, the main things about their vlogs, is they aren't informative in the slightest. It's just a documentary on them. I honestly don't know how they got to even where they are as its essentially just a glorified home video but with wokeness and tiny violin back stories. None of the content is even informative. They do have a decent following but I imagine they all probably are a bit "weird" and akin to the Jonestown cult.

Reactions: 2
He is posting on a couple of Facebooks groups about their Mexico trip. I noticed a few laughing emojis comments, I don't know if they are haha funny or haha pathetic ( mine is haha pathetic) ;)

• Haha
Did not need to see him in the shower😯. Also he must put a fair amount of alcohol away, he looked and sounded 3 sheets to the wind and they hadn't even been for their evening meal, I thought they were doing an end of the night recap!

I agree, there's nothing wrong with him mentally, he just thinks it's a good thing and something that's setting them apart from others - if i were a psychologist, i'd be diagnosing it as 'on a pedestal syndrome' or something... every step of the way is a vain attempt to appear better than any fucker else JUST for the adulation of the followers. I have absolutely no idea how people are falling for it STILL. it's just a bag of nonsense and I can't help watching past vlogs for examples.
There's some howlers in the last wdw series. A notable one where a hurricane is on its way and a worried cast member at the hotel is essentially telling them to be safe - cue del's VO explaining that through the magic of get binky, they settled him and brought happiness to his life and all that tit.

un-cocking-believable

other things i look out for is the acting not bothered... like when he didnt get to pilot the millennium falcon (on smugglers run) but jen did and he chimes in with "i'm absolutely fine about that"... i mean, who says that if they're NOT fuming inside? haha... like a kid.
and the other thing i find intolerable is the showbiz pronunciation of words for effect. it's difficult to write them down but if you watch the travel day of the last time they went to Bloc at Gatwick, you'll see the whole 'pretend to be asleep wake up' and 'what time is it' etc etc, quickly followed by 'that's right we're going to disney wearld... first time for a shaauuer'... GOD IT'S FRUSTRATING... it's just him believing he's on this bleeping show of his life with attempts to spice up the mundane because it's HIM. urgh.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's difficult to write them down but if you watch the travel day of the last time they went to Bloc at Gatwick, you'll see the whole 'pretend to be asleep wake up' and 'what time is it' etc etc, quickly followed by 'that's right we're going to disney wearld... first time for a shaauuer'... GOD IT'S FRUSTRATING... it's just him believing he's on this bleeping show of his life with attempts to spice up the mundane because it's HIM. urgh.
The bit when it pans to him naked in the mirror before his shower and he censors it out saying “uh ohhh you nearly got me!!!” You literally went through all of your footage and edited the video before posting it on your channel ??? So no, we didn’t “nearly get you” at all. You put that in there. For everyone to see. head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I caved and watched day 1 of their Barbados holiday…

christ….wish I hadn’t

it’s amazing how you can make a Vlog video this long of stuffing their faces with food and doing bugger all…ending with a recap of the whole day at the end…and the constant references to his wife about how she looks stunning is really cringe for a vlog…this isn’t some sort of ‘pimp my wife out’ page

Reactions: 4
i'm not an expert on hair styles and stuff (and this definitely isnt picking by the way) but her new do looks how I'd genuinely expect to see someone's hair directly before going to a hairdressers.
idk does that make sense even?

Reactions: 5
For us it’s the way Del pronounces Volcano Bay that gets on our tits. It’s always Vocaaano bay (minus the l !)

They never explain anything they are doing in Barbados or give any useful information for others who might want to book a trip. They mention moving rooms but didn’t explain properly why. How are they paying for all of the food they are scoffIng? Is it part of a package? Also, the chicken wouldn’t have bit his foot if he didn’t have tit tattoos all over them!

For us it’s the way Del pronounces Volcano Bay that gets on our tits. It’s always Vocaaano bay (minus the l !)

They never explain anything they are doing in Barbados or give any useful information for others who might want to book a trip. They mention moving rooms but didn’t explain properly why. How are they paying for all of the food they are scoffIng? Is it part of a package? Also, the chicken wouldn’t have bit his foot if he didn’t have tit tattoos all over them!
they were at sandals - it’s pretty much all inclusive

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.