Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think I've ever seen any theme park vlogger type to be so self centred, and that is saying something. I'm sure they are aware of these comments, so Its only a matter of time until there is a post about charity, or giving a homeless person a new pair of shoes materialises to top up the gullible followers of theirs
You are spot on

If you looked at his photos and videos, without being told, you wouldnt ever link it to a fear of flying.

I imagine there will be some feature length video about his struggles coming up, in an effort to sweeten any deals with travel providers.

Reactions: 6
Omg! Seriously a message from Captain on Below Deck!!!! And a thank you for all the cards and gifts. Although I have to say doesn't look like they received much. Normally you'd have that many cards just from family and friends, so maybe not quite as popular as they like to think!

Reactions: 4
Good luck with trying to bag free flights when all the airlines going to the US can quite easily fill them with paying passengers due to the pent up demand from not travelling for 18 months+
I got booked up for leaving 27th Nov this year and when selecting my seats for economy only 2 others were already reserved! Thought there would of been more

Reactions: 1
this fear of flying - like the fear of rides - is all BS (in my opinion).
couple of giveaways (or clues) ive spotted is that 1. I have an insane fear of flying and he displays none of the behaviours i experience - it just looks like how someone in a movie would be told to act. and coupled with the fact that you'd be looking for sedation. i take up to 10 diazepam on a long haul flight and a couple in the departure lounge. there's NO WAY he's dosed up in the footage i've seen... surely he'd seek help?... ah, no... there's views to be had
2. if he's genuinely scared, the last thing he'd do is stick a bleeding camera in his face - but thats the same with the rides too, always able to keep it focused on his face, right... horse tit!

it is nonsense, self pity, views, freebies... he's after whatever he can get and uses supposed ailments as currency.

Reactions: 7
this fear of flying - like the fear of rides - is all BS (in my opinion).
couple of giveaways (or clues) ive spotted is that 1. I have an insane fear of flying and he displays none of the behaviours i experience - it just looks like how someone in a movie would be told to act. and coupled with the fact that you'd be looking for sedation. i take up to 10 diazepam on a long haul flight and a couple in the departure lounge. there's NO WAY he's dosed up in the footage i've seen... surely he'd seek help?... ah, no... there's views to be had
2. if he's genuinely scared, the last thing he'd do is stick a bleeding camera in his face - but thats the same with the rides too, always able to keep it focused on his face, right... horse tit!

it is nonsense, self pity, views, freebies... he's after whatever he can get and uses supposed ailments as currency.

The star flyer is absolutely terrifying. I’m nervous on flights and big rides but I do go on them so I wouldn’t say I have a fear as such. If he had a really big fear of heights there is no way he would have done the star flyer. I would maybe believe it was a genuine reaction if he cried on it but the screaming is just embarrassing and you can see right through him. I held on for dear life on the star flyer (not that it would really do much lol)

Reactions: 5
The star flyer is absolutely terrifying. I’m nervous on flights and big rides but I do go on them so I wouldn’t say I have a fear as such. If he had a really big fear of heights there is no way he would have done the star flyer. I would maybe believe it was a genuine reaction if he cried on it but the screaming is just embarrassing and you can see right through him. I held on for dear life on the star flyer (not that it would really do much lol)
I fully agree but at least it was original. See Shaun Slog tried to replicate the success that Bink had on the Starfly and failed spectacularly. That man is cringe on toast and lacks any imagination.

In the next 2 days? Someone at virgin has a bonus to hit then! 🤣
It is one thing him begging for freebies and tagging them in his crappy posts but I wonder how they would feel about him chucking his weight around using their name on Facebook like he is selling a second hand couch and acting like he is some sort of official partner to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just have to wonder what’s in it for him as we know Del doesn’t really do things out of the goodness of his heart.
Sounds like an ad or affiliate type of thing? Would have to be declared though if that’s the case.

Just have to wonder what’s in it for him as we know Del doesn’t really do things out of the goodness of his heart.
Sounds like an ad or affiliate type of thing? Would have to be declared though if that’s the case.
Never official in a million years. If he was working with them it would be everywhere on his socials rather than hidden on a crappy facebook group.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.