Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you think of this ?
more attention seeking. It was hardly like she was on deaths door, but it’s being played up like she’s managed to combat cancer when that never was the case, but that would spoil the narrative.

I’m sure if Del stubbed his toe and broke it it would be made out like he stepped on an IED in Afghanistan

Reactions: 4
Going back to Feb 2019 on Instagram she had an op to remove a lump from her breast but I think they knew early on it was benign. Then they post pics of her and then set up a PO box saying people are asking where to send stuff. Literally no comments on those hospital pics are people asking to send stuff. Im glad Jen was okay but its so distasteful to make out as if (as the poster above said) that she was about to fight cancer. Then the good news post not long after that was just, "our channel is coming back". Unbelievable

• Wow
I just think they could’ve went a different way about it, use that experience to show awareness and to get checked etc and say about how it wasn’t cancer but obviously still scary going through operation etc, not try imply that it was cancer to everybody on social media.

Reactions: 5
each step is carefully manipulated to seem like something else - in his head at least.
what drives me bleeping crazy is how people fall for this tit.

this virgin deal is the latest example of how he's trying to be something else... message me for details, first come first served... nothing legit about it, just acting out this 'we're big vloggers' persona. which is all fair and good if you had the morals to back it up.

this virgin deal is the latest example of how he's trying to be something else... message me for details, first come first served... nothing legit about it, just acting out this 'we're big vloggers' persona. which is all fair and good if you had the morals to back it up.
He's probably just got a referral code, as someone further up the thread said the agent probably had a target to meet before the end of the month. Like when I bought my car, if I referred a friend I got a £25 voucher. Nothing special or unique about it!

Reactions: 5
Have these two losers been invited to the Disney event?
I hope not... if they have, whoever's handing out the invites needs a P45

I assume you mean the 50th anniversary of WDW
My guess is no, but they'll give you all the signals to suggest that they have, and you can bet your tits that they'll be working overtime tagging the tit out of everything to try getting on the list.
and you know what, wven if they didnt go about things so pathetic and cringeworthy, their content is so dire that anyone giving them opportunities to vlog their experience is just making a massive mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Their insta is bizarre. Latest story is filming themselves dancing in their kitchen. Very odd

Reactions: 2
This is utterly bizarre. But last night I had a dream, and im ashamed to say Get Binky appeared in it. I have no bleeping idea how this happend.

Gods honest truth, in my dream, all I remember is them getting off a ride, and then they found a lost bag, so they filmed themselves handing it in to lost property like it was a huge act of kindness.

When I woke up I almost found myself checking their youtube, as it has legs to something they would do anyway.

Don't know if I should laugh or cry, or seek counselling.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I found out what del does for living he is a security guard
Not sure if I’ve imagined this but I’m sure I’ve seen someone say before he also does voiceover stuff for tv?! 🤣 he bloody wishes. Can only imagine if true that it would be an “on the side” type job and not his main form of income. Couldn’t ever see him as a security guard though 😱😂

Reactions: 1
Not sure if I’ve imagined this but I’m sure I’ve seen someone say before he also does voiceover stuff for tv?! 🤣 he bloody wishes. Can only imagine if true that it would be an “on the side” type job and not his main form of income. Couldn’t ever see him as a security guard though 😱😂
Go listen to the Virgin Holidays call centre automated menu voice!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.