Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aka please send us free stuff...
bullshit.
no one's asked anything of the sort.
"have you got a po box?" when it's been there all this time. bleeping horseshit.
and besides anything... who even asks that. in what world is anyone asking that. nonsense. all of it.

Reactions: 8
You all know we’ve got married now so here’s our PO Box to send us cards and presents to show how popular we are 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
You all know we’ve got married now so here’s our PO Box to send us cards and presents to show how popular we are 🙄🙄🙄🙄
exactly. and then blaming the fact they received all these demands and questions.
its manipulation and complete bullshittery at it's finest

Reactions: 5
exactly. and then blaming the fact they received all these demands and questions.
its manipulation and complete bullshittery at it's finest
Watching vlogs or similar from better, larger personalities than those fuckwit, I have not once thought to myself.. "Wow, duck me I better write to these guys!". Who in reality does that? Apart from weird fucks anyway. If people want to reach them - and please bear with me on this - they are an ONLINE personality, so I think they have some form of online way of messaging them to pass on congratulations for purchasing those bikes which clearly never saw any use, or to thank them for telling me to take sun cream to a sunny part of the world. Its' discoveries like that bit of information which makes Howard Carter uncovering the tomb of Tutankhamun look insignificant.

The whole upgrade surprise thing is hilarious. They've clearly been fishing for that and I imagine some employee somewhere has done it just to shut them up, a bit like giving a child a biscuit when they are running around not leaving you alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d send them a shovel…so Jen can bury those god awful orthopedic shoes she can’t walk in ! And if I was feeling generous some blister plasters, the nasty plastic has done her some damage looking at the way she was hobbling around in them ! Money really can’t buy you class ….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely if your doing a photo of your just married picture, it would include both hands, showing both rings? He’s not wearing a wedding ring. Isn’t it a legal requirement during a ceremony to exchange rings? No photos of him in his wedding attire either? Seems odd. Unless he just forgot to put his ring back on.
You don't have to have rings if you don't want to. I didn't have one until we renewed our vows several years after we got married.

I’d send them a shovel…so Jen can bury those god awful orthopedic shoes she can’t walk in ! And if I was feeling generous some blister plasters, the nasty plastic has done her some damage looking at the way she was hobbling around in them ! Money really can’t buy you class ….
So glad someone else has mentioned those god awful sandals 🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
What’s with the 90s buns and braids hair ! She would look a lot better with some layers her hairs so flat

Reactions: 2
She has a lump on her breast she thought it was cancer it wasn’t and had it removed she should be lucky she alive they still gone on about it and want sympathy! from people. People been through a lot worse I lost my cousin to throat cancer last year and he was only 30

Such a lovely wedding picture 🤮🤮🤮
I had them shoes in 1990 forrrr real 😂😅🤣

Here's the link for the sad weird dance my God WTAF :confused::rolleyes:o_O

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
nothing about her outfit says to me that wedding was planned
100% agree. It seemed rushed for sure.
I see what you're saying but I'm more than tempted to think that's the plan.
They hinted (or told everyone without saying the actual words) from long before - and no one goes on holiday without some decent clobber... so no, this was all designed around the whole 'we're so cool and do these spontaneous things all the time so the fact that we dressed down clearly suggests no planning"
Never presume anything other than meticulous planning to rake in whatever views and freebies are on offer.

Then again, I could be wrong. doubt it though.

Reactions: 5
I've just seen the new floor stories on IG, why take up a nearly new grey stair carpet and replace it with another grey carpet??. Its also quite a thick carpet surely the original one would be more hard wearing?. The PO box thing is just gross so grabby.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are they trying to do the insta and tick tock trend where the Chinese girl do that thing to get a flat stomach ?
Similar, it’s a slightly bigger guy dad dancing, and his drone circles him as he dances. Other tiktokers now ‘collable’ with him or do their own version

Reactions: 1
I've just seen the new floor stories on IG, why take up a nearly new grey stair carpet and replace it with another grey carpet??. Its also quite a thick carpet surely the original one would be more hard wearing?. The PO box thing is just gross so grabby.
Another showing off

Reactions: 1
I dont think I've ever seen any theme park vlogger type to be so self centred, and that is saying something. I'm sure they are aware of these comments, so Its only a matter of time until there is a post about charity, or giving a homeless person a new pair of shoes materialises to top up the gullible followers of theirs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.