Get Binky #2 Beg for things which make you happy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fugly is posting a lot on Instagram about Florida 2024. Like who gives a tit

Reactions: 2
1000028842.jpg

It's called Disneyland Parc in Disneyland Paris Resort you imbecile.......now kindly duck off!

Haven't heard from the freeloaders for a while and I refuse to join their stupid Facebook group. What are they trying to blag these days?

Haven't heard from the freeloaders for a while and I refuse to join their stupid Facebook group. What are they trying to blag these days?
It’s his birthday today so I think they are after freebies or an upgrade on the flight

• Haha
It is very strange to go from all over live videos, competitions, vlogs - to literally disappearing, but Mrs GB seems to just post occasional insta posts to keep the dream alive. Where did he? He wasn't even on any photos from their last holiday, which is really weird!! Anyone whats gone on?

Reactions: 3
Things must be serious, we've not even been treated to the obligatory holiday build up of some lame exercise routine in a kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It is very strange to go from all over live videos, competitions, vlogs - to literally disappearing, but Mrs GB seems to just post occasional insta posts to keep the dream alive. Where did he? He wasn't even on any photos from their last holiday, which is really weird!! Anyone whats gone on?
No idea! He has fallen off the side of the earth. On here someone said something about benefits/sick note. They have been quieter. Not that I'm complaining, just seems out of character (the get beggy character)

Reactions: 5
No idea! He has fallen off the side of the earth. On here someone said something about benefits/sick note. They have been quieter. Not that I'm complaining, just seems out of character (the get beggy character)
Willnlelly went quiet and then 2 copy them all the time. Do not have an original idea of their own

Reactions: 1