Gerry Lavz - runs the country and wonders why he got Covid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually felt so sorry for him tonight. I think he’s slowly realising that these insta huns arnt his friend. Their only around him for the followers. I think there’s a nice person in him but he’s to used to playing a character
Agree, he's finally starting to realise. He's genuinely a nice fella in real life too without the ads and the filters

Reactions: 5
If he doesn’t test positive before christmas then i dunnnoooo, 12 pubs then out again last night && his stories about the lockdown coming so get out to f**k? Maybe theres a reason theres another lockdown Gerry 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know he puts a lot of effort in sometimes to try and make a job out of this but I’m in no rush to get up to Asda on the back of that ad

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know someone who met Gerry out one night and said he was really genuine and friendly.
Tbh I imagine he would be, he's just a little bit of a latch onto the bimbos and airheads around him is the issue.
He's a smart guy with (for the most part) a tolerable personality. He is learning to use it as his money maker but needs to step back from being a fully fledged influencer, that's the bit that makes him look ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
He such a tool on insta an see wen he’s out in person wouldn’t look the road you are stuck up his own arse

Reactions: 1
Why is he complaining about a flight and tagging Aer Lingus not like they’re gonna upgrade u now. U’ve landed 🙈 looking a freebie maybe …..

Reactions: 2