Gerry Lavz - runs the country and wonders why he got Covid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely! I’d love for her to meet someone. I genuinely think he’s a lovly fella
I’m a fan too, I think he’s so normal and down to earth. I think he’s a bit lost here though, he was much more his authentic self when he was in Ibiza, he obviously felt more comfortable there.

Reactions: 6
Hahahaha what about wee Gerry on his stories giving it stacks and his mum calling him for his dinner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s like a wee hitler. Gerry genuinely looks terrified of her every time she comes marching in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s funny as duck 😂 his mum just opened the door, saw the scenes, and closed the door again 😂

Reactions: 3
Ach wee Gerry last night and this morning.

Wee soul 💙

Don't come for me - I bleeping hate the way gay people are just used to being treated like tit.

I know the barbie movie went right over his head (I saw it myself and he didn't have a clue when doing his review lol) I am merely talking about where he said he had to get thick skined and he's used to bad comments 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ach wee Gerry last night and this morning.

Wee soul 💙

Don't come for me - I bleeping hate the way gay people are just used to being treated like tit.

I know the barbie movie went right over his head (I saw it myself and he didn't have a clue when doing his review lol) I am merely talking about where he said he had to get thick skined and he's used to bad comments 😔
I actually love gerry. He's the only bloody influencer I follow who is totally themselves.

• Heart
I really like Gerry as well.
When he said gay people are used to being insulted and he couldn’t walk from maths to English without getting insulted broke my heart.
He seems like a good egg.

• Heart
  • Sad
I really like Gerry as well.
When he said gay people are used to being insulted and he couldn’t walk from maths to English without getting insulted broke my heart.
He seems like a good egg.
God love him too . Must have been tough . I think there’s a real loveable genuine quality to him . Sometimes annoying but prob the least annoying influencer at the moment

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Are Gerry and kegs a thing or just mates ?? I think they’d be good as a couple !

Reactions: 1
Anyone else getting the ick from all the voiceover reels he is posting these days? Seems like he's trying to jump on the Kayleigh Trappe bandwagon and failing......

Reactions: 5