Gerry Lavz - runs the country and wonders why he got Covid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That night out felt like my idea of hell and the poor bus driver

Bus load of wankers who love the sound of their own voice acting like absolute melts

Gerry doing gymnastics as it’s bombing up the M2

Reactions: 5
I had heard it was his dad's company he worked for before, explains the random construction\high vis\marketing job.

Hope he wasn't bothered too much by the public on his night out, poor lad.

Queue lying in bed complaining about his mental health for the next few days.
Absolutely he used to work for Camden but I think it was mostly to get him out and about, plenty of money about the Laverys

Reactions: 3
Poor Gerry, he's had a hard day and people made fun of his dinner so he had a rant about it sitting in his bedroom in his parents house and doesn't seem to like people with airfryers.

• Haha
I have to admit, I found his stories funny tonight 😂 I go between loving him and finding him irritating as duck. I think I started disliking him when he became friends with Jordan Q Radio. Before that he was genuinely the only influencer from NI that I liked 😅

Reactions: 7
I'm sure his mate bored of lunch who has cashed in on the air fryer phenomenon will be delighted with wee gerry cherry's rant amd shade there 😁 "no skills needed for an airfryer" and his mate has a 'cook book' for it 🤣

Ugh I have a wee soft spot for him 😊

• Haha
Aww I can’t help but love him but I swear he needs to just book Ibiza for three or four months to give our heads peace about it lol

I’m raging he didn’t show us the big spot on the side of his nose 😂 Im a secret Dr Pimple Popper addict 😂

Reactions: 3
I think he needs to go to Ibiza permanently. I love him but he seemed so much more himself there.

Reactions: 2
I thought he would be been away with bperfect to Ibiza. He is very up and down, hope he gets something sorted for the summer.

I think he’d really suit being an air host, would fill his cup travelling to all different countries etc

Reactions: 7
I thought he would be been away with bperfect to Ibiza. He is very up and down, hope he gets something sorted for the summer.
same here. But that gig last year confused me, I thought he would be showing a lot of content for the Ibiza store, him working there, makeovers, products etc. but didn’t see much of it. I think it was a missed opp.

I wonder was he supposed to be away on the BPerfect holiday but something happened that he didn’t get?

Reactions: 2