Gerry Lavz - runs the country and wonders why he got Covid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's walked past me in Victoria square a few times. He walks round staring looking for people to look at him as if they know him 😂😂
Omg stop it 😂 I have second hand embarrassment for him 🥴 wonder was he on his way to the Chinese buffet on the top floor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Used to like wee Gerry Lavz. But he’s become insufferable since he’s started doing the radio show with Jordan. Think the ‘fame’ has gone to his head 🥴😂
There was a shift when he went to Ibiza (oh I mean travelling). He was in the worst part of the island for four months and only went exploring the remainder in the last week. You’d think he’d spent six months in SEA the way he was getting on.

Someone also needs to tell him his dress sense is really not it.

Reactions: 6
I cringe for him when he says the ‘algorithm’ is why no one is liking his posts on Instagram…… I don’t think that’s the reason hun 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t like to see him holding down a proper job that requires actual work, does a few hours on the radio and a few jobs over the weekend and he’s bed bound now 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god I hadn't noticed that. I don't get why these people go and get their top row done and not the bottom. It's awful looking

Probably because they got it done for free sorry, ‘collaborated’ they won’t part with their money to the kind dentist who done their top set to get at least their bottom row done & repay the dentist in some fashion rather than a 15 second story on Instagram

His ma must be delighted he left a decent full time job to eat chinese off a plate in a car and run about like he is a celebrity until he's dying of a hangover, then he stays in his pit all day. Absolute career goals there like... 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had heard it was his dad's company he worked for before, explains the random construction\high vis\marketing job.

Hope he wasn't bothered too much by the public on his night out, poor lad.

Queue lying in bed complaining about his mental health for the next few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 10