Gerry Lavz - runs the country and wonders why he got Covid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else getting the ick from all the voiceover reels he is posting these days? Seems like he's trying to jump on the Kayleigh Trappe bandwagon and failing......
Like the xfactor one last night? He done those way before she ever did. His dawn the apprentice jockey one is from 2020

Reactions: 3
Lol you would think Gerry was getting ready to collect an Oscar and having to prepare a speech the way he’s getting on with this birthday… “I’ve done all I can bla bla”…. FFS Gerry get a grip… I like him but he’s not wise getting on like this

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As much as part of me would love a nosey at the party, I'm glad he's staying on insta (so far) and enjoying it.

Reactions: 1
Lol you would think Gerry was getting ready to collect an Oscar and having to prepare a speech the way he’s getting on with this birthday… “I’ve done all I can bla bla”…. FFS Gerry get a grip… I like him but he’s not wise getting on like this
This made me cringe as well! "got ready on my own to calm my nerves" what on earth. He comes across very insecure.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This made me cringe as well! "got ready on my own to calm my nerves" what on earth. He comes across very insecure.
I reckon the opposite in fact - he’s his own greatest cheerleader 😂
Think he bigs himself,and everything he does, up a bit too much then tries to come across all shy and vulnerable as clickbait!

Reactions: 2
His ma looks affronted in the videos, well seen his dad isn't there - can't see him putting up with that carry on 😂

Reactions: 5
Emperor’s new clothes spring to mind. I used to love him but I think he’s become an affected twit these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I reckon the opposite in fact - he’s his own greatest cheerleader 😂
Think he bigs himself,and everything he does, up a bit too much then tries to come across all shy and vulnerable as clickbait!
I think it's moreI feel like he clearly looooves external validation. Needs to be told by everyone how wonderful the he/his party is in order for it to be good.

Reactions: 7
How are these holidays paid for!!
He comes from a very wealthy family. His family as far as I’m aware own Camden Group which is one of the largest window and glass suppliers. If you google his name and the company it comes up

Reactions: 4
He comes from a very wealthy family. His family as far as I’m aware own Camden Group which is one of the largest window and glass suppliers. If you google his name and the company it comes up
Yes he is well covered by his family!!

Reactions: 2