Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been reading but first time to comment 👋🏻.
He left his wife and new baby for Geri, speaks volumes about the kind of person he is. I mean of course it may have been a mistake relationship but to actually walk out? What did geri expect, that she’d be his everything forever?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Really shows you how powerful red bull are that the messages have been wiped from the internet so quickly

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Really shows you how powerful red bull are that the messages have been wiped from the internet so quickly
They’re still on Twitter if you search. I’ll bet they’re on Tik Tok but I’ve not looked. This is a huge PR issue for him now and even if they manage to remove most of the WhatsApp screenshots, people have seen them and they were sent to a number of high profile people too. Geri should start wearing all black from now on in mourning for her Lady of the manor act. I bet his ex wife is having an absolute ball tonight 🥂.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Just read the google drive in full (thanks WAGS thread!)

If it's real he's horrendous. There's a picture he's sent with Geri's book tucked under his leg, she's had to lie to Geri's face about things, and she told him to stop multiple times. Even pulls the 'its just very hard' on her.

Also his alleged cock is like a bleeping saveloy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Omg, I just looked and thought he’d sent her a pic of his burnt finger covered in Vaseline but it’s his knob.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Every time I see a knob in the wild, it makes me thank God I'm a lesbian. I dunno how you straight lasses put up with it 😂

Messenger_creation_55ee539f-de78-4dd5-9fa3-6a34afe48364.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
I caught sight of it and said out loud “willys are disgusting”. They are horrible things (married to man).

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Christian is obviously an opportunist, I bet now other women he's tried with or slept with will speak out.

Reactions: 20
Christian is obviously an opportunist, I bet now other women he's tried with or slept with will speak out.
I couldn’t find anything on google about how Christian and Geri met so I’m assuming some articles have been removed. I did find this article though but who knows if it’s factual. I’ll bet he’s got a girl in every residence he stays at when Geri isn’t there.

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t find anything on google about how Christian and Geri met so I’m assuming some articles have been removed. I did find this article though but who knows if it’s factual. I’ll bet he’s got a girl in every residence he stays at when Geri isn’t there.

Sounds about right. I wonder if his previous partner had reservations about his (in)fidelity as they only had their child in the later part of their relationship.

Reactions: 3
Was he really trying to flirt and send dick pics with this as his display picture?!
IMG_6360.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Been reading but first time to comment 👋🏻.
He left his wife and new baby for Geri, speaks volumes about the kind of person he is. I mean of course it may have been a mistake relationship but to actually walk out? What did geri expect, that she’d be his everything forever?
I’m just reading about their history now… and honestly she deserves everything she gets. If you pursue a married man with a newborn child, what do you expect? The type of man that will leave his wife in that way is not going to change.

Geri is an utter disappointment of a person. She used to be rebellious and fun and sexy…. Now she’s she’s like a Stepford wife in her white outfits. Her charisma is gone.

Reactions: 50
Now I’m curious as to what it looks like but no way in hell am I googling Christian Horners slimy knob 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.