Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CH - what colour did you go for?
Woman - Fuchsia pink
CH - nice and...?

Like a dagger through Geri's heart...
"That was boring - you can do better than that - need something for the trip back"

Geri's tits and bits are all over the internet if you wanted them Christian.
---
An F1 journalist is claiming this is only half the story, so watch this space I guess…
It's Saward, spews utter shite most of the time when it comes to F1.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"That was boring - you can do better than that - need something for the trip back"

Geri's tits and bits are all over the internet if you wanted them Christian.
He's trying to load up his spank bank but it also sounds like he shoots his load quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reactions: 6
He's trying to load up his spank bank but it also sounds like he shoots his load quickly
Poor Lady Geraldine, she's barely out of the paddock and Christian is already on the podium ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think any uk press have released the messages yet. Someone must be working hard to verify them.

Reactions: 8
If those messages are true, whilst they are not sensational in content, they show he was fishing for an affair, with the woman not really participating much. These are the benign ones I think, but Geri’s happy ever after looks lame now. She will stick with him but her banal utterances, never without credibility, will just look daft. Bet his ex, the one who got dumped, is sniggering to herself.

Reactions: 50
If those messages are true, whilst they are not sensational in content, they show he was fishing for an affair, with the woman not really participating much. These are the benign ones I think, but Geri’s happy ever after looks lame now. She will stick with him but her banal utterances, never without credibility, will just look daft. Bet his ex, the one who got dumped, is sniggering to herself.
Makes sense why she's tattoo'd to him at every race now too

Reactions: 24
They might skulk off into the background and we'll not have to put up with them 🤞

Reactions: 6
Aw poor Geri, how long until she dumps the white wardrobe and buys herself a nice new dress in fuchsia pink?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Bild has leaked some messages. For the first time I actually feel sorry for her. If she had any self-worth she would divorce him.

Reactions: 18
Bild has leaked some messages. For the first time I actually feel sorry for her. If she had any self-worth she would divorce him.
I can’t see that happening, she changed her whole style and personality to suit him. It’s the total opposite to the girl power tit she preached, more like subservient to your husband vibes.

Reactions: 35
According to several posts on Twitter, Red Bull are threatening to sue anyone that publishes the messages ..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t see that happening, she changed her whole style and personality to suit him. It’s the total opposite to the girl power tit she preached, more like subservient to your husband vibes.
Yeah, it's actually quite creepy how she changed, and even more creepy when you think about the way she pursued him. She can't be shocked that he's a cheating clown though, surely?

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.