Geri Halliwell #3 Winkie or pinkie? Place your bets ‘Poor’ Geri deserves everything she gets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else get this Temu advert ONLY on this thread?! I have pinkie or winkie fear every time I scroll down and I don’t even know what the heck it is they are advertising!
Someone else had it once and screenshotted it like you've done!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So Geri was at. Vicky’s birthday party and sang Stop with the rest of the Spices. Wearing white but no sign of her winkie pinkie hubster 😂

Reactions: 1
So Geri was at. Vicky’s birthday party and sang Stop with the rest of the Spices. Wearing white but no sign of her winkie pinkie hubster 😂
Good, I hope she takes the lyrics of that on board and finds a bit of Girl Power.

I reckon the PA leaked that documentary story as revenge. I hope so.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good, I hope she takes the lyrics of that on board and finds a bit of Girl Power.
Very few F1 wags went to China (plus VB’s party gives her some good PR … imagine being the only Spice not to go).
I’ll be very surprised if Geri isn’t in Miami (next race) and is probably planning her Monaco wardrobe as we speak.

Reactions: 5
Very few F1 wags went to China (plus VB’s party gives her some good PR … imagine being the only Spice not to go).
I’ll be very surprised if Geri isn’t in Miami (next race) and is probably planning her Monaco wardrobe as we speak.
That would be white dress, white top, white trousers and white knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Red Geri. Wear red. With sequins and bows. And bleeping great big platforms to tower over your minnow of a husband.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Red Geri. Wear red. With sequins and bows. And bleeping great big platforms to tower over your minnow of a husband.
I bloody wish she would. Imagine her rocking up to the next race wearing the original Union Jack dress and 10 inch heels 👠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Looks like it came down to either Adrian Newey or Christian Horner, and Red Bull have gone for the full fuckup option of losing the most talented designer for many years in order to keep a bullying sex pest (alleged, m'lud, mere speculation on my part).

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Looks like it came down to either Adrian Newey or Christian Horner, and Red Bull have gone for the full fuckup option of losing the most talented designer for many years in order to keep a bullying sex pest (alleged, m'lud, mere speculation on my part).
I'm keeping my fingers crossed he goes to Aston Martin! Would love another Alonso Championship!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow. Adrian Newey IS Red Bull. I admire him hugely for not tolerating this and letting RB sweep such a serious allegation under the carpet.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Honestly when I saw this news last night it made me so bleeping happy!!! Red Bull is such a toxic team and there have been so many incidents over the years that I'm glad that finally they are falling apart thoroughly.

Adrian Newey is a genius, I'm glad he's choosing to walk. Fingers crossed for a Aston Martin Alonso team up or wherever Sainz goes 🩷 either as champions would make me happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Geri has apparently said no to a spice girls documentary and reunion
Oh no. There were strong rumours about a Spice Girls Netflix documentary after the success of the Beckhams and the Robbie Williams one. It would have been great if they’d done something in that style.

Reactions: 9