Geri Halliwell #3 Winkie or pinkie? Place your bets ‘Poor’ Geri deserves everything she gets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who said it is? Its still a private document in my opinion but each to our own
---

Geri and Anne have three things in common, both ginger, both gobshites and both Scousers (Geri’s dad was born and bred in Liverpool)
Geri’s father may have been from Liverpool - but she isn’t. She wasn’t even raised there, so could hardly be described as a scouser.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is. It seems that her father was much holder than her mother, and he died years ago too. It seems that he wasn’t around much during her childhood either, so probably had little influence.
Has Geri got any siblings? She always seems to be quite a lonely soul.

Reactions: 1
Mel B hates the fact that Geri and Posh are mega rich. She is scrabbling around on the margins of fame.

This is her a couple of days ago in New York. Give it up Mel. Looks like a Mariah tribute act.
I saw her
Mel B was so attractive back in the day with a body to die for. Unfortunately she's too gobby. A little mystery would have done her more favours I think.
I know it's a bit out there but I always thought there was a passing resemblance between Geri & Anne Robinson. Something about their features.
I saw her in person a couple of years ago at an event at Manchester arena. She walked in front of us to go backstage at one point (with some of her kids) so was quite close. She was barely recognisable due to all the plastic surgery - it was only her hair plus the fact the performers had already acknowledged her earlier in the show that meant we recognised her!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Geri is definitely the age she is. I know people who knew her growing up and since becoming famous has always used her genuine age.

Reactions: 7
BBC News are reporting the story that the complainant is upset, angry, scared and intimidated.... family friend is the source. BBC claims to have seen evidence and that it will likely go to an employment tribunal. And she's asked the FIA to investigate.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
BBC News are reporting the story that the complainant is upset, angry, scared and intimidated.... family friend is the source. BBC claims to have seen evidence and that it will likely go to an employment tribunal. And she's asked the FIA to investigate.
Have I missed something o_O

Reactions: 2
It was just a news item that randomly came on at 6pm - said that the women who made a complaint against Horner is feeling as described and that Red Bull wouldn't comment.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Trust me, CH would NOT want this going to an Employment Tribunal. Although evidence docs are usually kept private, evidence can be detailed in 'reasons' and 'judgments' e.g. public documents. Anyone can find those, and it is quite rare in my experience that a tribunal can be fully gagged. The docs could be anonymised or pseudonymised (vague details such as Claimant A and Respondent B) could be used. However, it wouldn't take long for someone to piece the facts together and confirm whose case it is, especially if obvious details are left in (and they often are).

It's appalling to me how the poor woman seems to be isolated, and put into a corner here. If she feels she has no other choice but to quit her job, she would also have a constructive dismissal claim - and whilst that's hard to prove, it bumps up the tribunal and means more evidence can be considered.

She needs to get the support she needs in this matter. If it's ok for Horny to swan about like the absolute twit that he is, she should also be able to provide vague comments. But instead, she's being silenced in the hope that she drops it and walks away. It's terrible legal and HR practice and can be seriously damaging long term.

If I were advising her, I'd also be telling her to look into personal injury on account that her mental health has been battered by this whole process - personal injury is through the high court, so even if she signs any settlement agreement she should still be able to take action through the high court if she's been negatively affected i.e. mental health conditions have developed or relapsed etc.

Reactions: 26
Trust me, CH would NOT want this going to an Employment Tribunal. Although evidence docs are usually kept private, evidence can be detailed in 'reasons' and 'judgments' e.g. public documents. Anyone can find those, and it is quite rare in my experience that a tribunal can be fully gagged. The docs could be anonymised or pseudonymised (vague details such as Claimant A and Respondent B) could be used. However, it wouldn't take long for someone to piece the facts together and confirm whose case it is, especially if obvious details are left in (and they often are).

It's appalling to me how the poor woman seems to be isolated, and put into a corner here. If she feels she has no other choice but to quit her job, she would also have a constructive dismissal claim - and whilst that's hard to prove, it bumps up the tribunal and means more evidence can be considered.

She needs to get the support she needs in this matter. If it's ok for Horny to swan about like the absolute twit that he is, she should also be able to provide vague comments. But instead, she's being silenced in the hope that she drops it and walks away. It's terrible legal and HR practice and can be seriously damaging long term.

If I were advising her, I'd also be telling her to look into personal injury on account that her mental health has been battered by this whole process - personal injury is through the high court, so even if she signs any settlement agreement she should still be able to take action through the high court if she's been negatively affected i.e. mental health conditions have developed or relapsed etc.
Expensive endeavour. You’re talking hundreds of thousands of pounds if it did get to the High court. I doubt somebody of her position can afford that, in fact many people even with good jobs cannot afford the exorbitant legal fees unless she has a benefactor or won the lottery

• Sad
Reactions: 4
This is a clumsy article by Jonathan McEvoy. He names Nicole carling as CH’s former pa. She left red bull a few years ago. it sounds like she is back organising CH’s diary so and there were rumours that she going to air her grievances??? Makes no sense unless she also experienced the same as the other lady. But not a good look for mcevoy and the fail.

And this part 🤷‍♀️
Carling is not in Japan for this weekend’s race. A source close to the scene says: ‘One of the complainant’s grievances was that she was not allowed to go to as many races as she would have liked to. But she was asked to stay on Japan/Singapore time, eating into her “time off”.’

Im expecting to see geri in white on Sunday,

Reactions: 2
Expensive endeavour. You’re talking hundreds of thousands of pounds if it did get to the High court. I doubt somebody of her position can afford that, in fact many people even with good jobs cannot afford the exorbitant legal fees unless she has a benefactor or won the lottery
It depends on her circumstances, for sure. If she has any form of Union representation, it is sometimes worth enquiring.

Also on some household policies, legal cover can be added which can protect you in employment disputes. Depends on whether you've opted in for the extra cover, but tbh in my view it's always been worth it. More info here: https://www.moneysupermarket.com/home-insurance/legal-cover/

Reactions: 6
Geri and horny have been spotted. is that a bit of color creeping into her wardrobe?
View attachment 2847515
She'll be head to toe in fuchsia before the weekend is out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All she cares about is social climbing and getting the swimming pool of her dreams. Hard faced woman and hard hearted too it seems by her responses to things and past behaviour

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Isn't having a swimming pool a little lower class? Don't real poshos have swimming lakes in the grounds of their manor houses?

I'm currently going through a phase of feeling sorry for Geri, then wanting to shout at her for standing by her man when he has a glistening finger instead of a penis. LEAVE HIM GERI!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9